Simple.

*shakes hand*

No the one I have is with illoquent dsk
But here:
50 to you if spurs win.
50 to me if lakers win.

Simple.

*shakes hand*
And if the Lakers don't make the playoffs or play the Spurs at any point the bet is void. *handshake*

Last edited:
He thinks its funny that the lakers have one bad season so his attempt at humor is LOLakers.

sick.gif
yea mjshoefan is probably the epitome of a clipper fan.

funny how his clipps are having one of the best seasons in their history and the Lakers are still the talk of the town.

The clippers will always be irrelevant in LA. 

"talk of the town" doesn't necessarily always mean something good. I haven't heard anything positive when the town(laker & clipper fans) has talked about your team this season.

Please LAL faithful do not take my jovial banter serious. I highly respect your franchise and illustrious history and realize that one or two failed seasons has nothing to do with what you guys have accomplished in years past. Word to LTB!

Last edited:
Yeah sure :lol:
50 for me if lakers win in first round against spurs
50 for you if spurs win in first round against lakers
*shakes hand*

So the list is:
Scotthall
Antidope
Illoquent dsk

Yall going help to pay for my next pair of shoes :lol:

Or this may backfire badly :rofl:

Im done tho 3 is all I can do unless dbd wants in, then ill make a bet with him :lol:

"talk of the town" doesn't necessarily always mean something good. I haven't heard anything positive when the town(laker & clipper fans) have talked about your team this season.

Please LAL faithful do not take my jovial banter serious I highly espect your franchise and illustrious history and realize that one or two failed seasons has nothing to do with what you guys have accomplished in years past.

This is your best post ever.

Repped.

For all three bets this is for the Lakers spurs in first round.
If they don't play each other then its done and no payment either way.

Failed trade updates:

Josh Smith could've been a Celtic, Paul Pierce a Maverick, and Dahntay Jones/Brendan Wright/Celtics 1st rounder could've been Hawks.

Klay Thompson and a draft pick was Sam Presti's original target for James Harden (but the W's also wanted to saddle them with RJ or Biedrins)

I said 1st rd what are y'all even talking about...we either getting the 7th or 8th seed. We get spurs the 1st rd it's a WRAP!!!! Better ask GS and Mavs series in the 1st rd :lol: I know y'all remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom