Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers better not slip and let Memphis AND Denver get ahead of them.

You got that right. We NEED to keep home court. The Clips schedule the rest of the way is pretty favorable, but the two remaining MEM/LAC games are going to be big.

2qbi13o.gif

when we had the penny is gay thread a few years back didnt we have a few dudes telling us how they knew penny was gay and given us facts?

i think that was the same thread Gunna told us about the other magic player that came out as gay.

and its not like shaq hasnt said it himself a few times

Doing this during the wrong year if that's the case... Should've waited until next year to get a shot at Wiggins or Bari.
Got the same plan next year bruh, Kyrie and Dion might have season ending "injuries" in the first month then draft Wiggins with a team already built for him then challenge MIA, IND
pimp.gif

I said this in the Lakers thread but it's crazy to think Kobe would have probably been a D-Leaguer if it was around when he came into the L :lol: crazy

If memphis and denver pass us up Memphis better hope they don't end up with the 4 seed. It'll be a repeat from last year except i don't think Memphis can take the series to more than 6 games.

From what I know, Penny isn't gay. I've been around him on multiple occasions, my friend lives next door to him and I'm cool with his daughter. If he is, he's hiding it really well. He just never came off at that type of person.

I do remember that thread a while back, but I don't know. Its all speculation to me.

And I think we can take the Clippers OUTSIDE of the first round. I don't want to see them in the first round. I'll rather play them after they've been through a series first. But, if things workout like I want them to, we can play the Warriors in the 1st round, OKC in the 2nd round and Spurs in the 3rd. We pose matchup problems for each of those teams.

And I think we can take the Clippers OUTSIDE of the first round. I don't want to see them in the first round. I'll rather play them after they've been through a series first. But, if things workout like I want them to, we can play the Warriors in the 1st round, OKC in the 2nd round and Spurs in the 3rd. We pose matchup problems for each of those teams.

That's funny because I'd rather not see GSW or the Spurs. I'd love for the Grizz to take care of those teams and then end up playing the Clippers in the conference finals. I know we're 0-3 to OKC this season, but I'd still rather have the Clippers play the Thunder than the Spurs.

Now seriously who started this craziness about Penny, what I really wanna is how old are y'all folks? We're y'all really watching bball or old enough at that time to even know what he was doing....I've been watching him since Memphis n I got family that lived in his Orlando days, and I must say the homie loves women idk what y'all talking about

If memphis and denver pass us up Memphis better hope they don't end up with the 4 seed. It'll be a repeat from last year except i don't think Memphis can take the series to more than 6 games.

Memphis is the last team I worry about. Golden State and Denver completely different story. :lol:

Last edited:
spurs are so boring to watch till the wcf or finals

im sayin if penny was gay..it would have been 100% confirmed by now

yall tryna hurt my feelings haha

Last edited:
im not hoping for a utah - spurs series. again. :x

That might actually might be a fun series.
More fun than LOLakers/Spurs. :rolleyes
Depends on your definition of fun.

Watching the Spurs blow out LAL is way more fun than watching them blow out the Jazz. I'm pretty sure I didn't even watch every game of their playoff series cuz it was such a struggle to witness. Think there was one good game when the Jazz made a comeback and that's it.

Last edited:
Lakers wont get blown out by the spurs.
You can take that to the bank.

I already have one bet, any more takers? :smile: :lol:

spurs are so boring to watch till the wcf or finals

im sayin if penny was gay..it would have been 100% confirmed by now

yall tryna hurt my feelings haha
Please explain what is boring about Spurs basketball because I dont see it. Its fast paced, a lot of threes are shot, high scoring, fantastic defense, and we have a superstar player. What more can there be? Is it the jerseys? Theyre too bland arent they
Lakers wont get blown out by the spurs.
You can take that to the bank.

I already have one bet, any more takers?
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Is it me cause I accepted your bet. Tired of the disrespect man. Lay out the paremeters of said bet and its a done deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom