Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, never seen this humble side of Shaq before 
laugh.gif

doing the complete opposite of Dwight, complimenting his ex teammates 
laugh.gif

they need to use this group on nba tv for the pre game and halftime of their games.

penny and scott are like shaq's kryptonite in making him stay in place...

:lol: you must be new to basketball

I know the rumors are there and I joke too, but you act like you have undeniable proof of his sexual orientation which you don't...He has kids so we do know for a fact that he has had sex with women.

Does that necessarily mean he can't have sex with men as well? Not at all, but there isn't hard proof like we have with his children so speculation is still speculation.

On a brighter note, Wilson Chandler looks to be back and fully healthy :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont care one way or the other. But him having kids is not an argument for him not being gay.

I know of a dude who is 100% gay. But made an arrangement with a chick to have a child since he wanted a kid to raise with his S/O.

And I would think it wouldnt be too far fetched for a NBA player who may be gay to sleep around with chicks to hide the fact that he is gay because of how much of a stigma it is in pro sports.

Last edited:
Which one of ya'll NTalkers got Renaldo Balkman angry and got choked out?

Knicks drafted this dude :lol:

Last edited:
Where the **** are they playing?

Looks like he is playing against that NTer FlamingHotCheetos and his boys. ....:smh:..

Robert Dozier sighting.......:nerd:..

Clippers better not slip and let Memphis AND Denver get ahead of them.

You got that right. We NEED to keep home court. The Clips schedule the rest of the way is pretty favorable, but the two remaining MEM/LAC games are going to be big.

You got that right. We NEED to keep home court. The Clips schedule the rest of the way is pretty favorable, but the two remaining MEM/LAC games are going to be big.

Man, when we got to fourth I started to salivate at gettin third but then we f'd around and then we dropped a few games and yall started yall 7 or 8 game winning streak. But I'll feel extremely confident going into the playoffs with a 3 or 4 seed cause I know the game slows down and we don't have a "go to" scorer but if we stay hot at home, we only need to steal one on the road.

Man, when we got to fourth I started to salivate at gettin third but then we f'd around and then we dropped a few games and yall started yall 7 or 8 game winning streak. But I'll feel extremely confident going into the playoffs with a 3 or 4 seed cause I know the game slows down and we don't have a "go to" scorer but if we stay hot at home, we only need to steal one on the road.

A second look at the sleeved jersey hotness tonight. Can't wait.

Has there been any word on who will be the next team to get them?

That's the thing with Memphis..we have a very tough 3 game stretch coming up with @LAC, @DEN and @UTA. The LAC and DEN games are must wins with both teams owning the season series against us so far. We can tie with Denver at 2-2 and can work on tying with the Clippers by winning the road game and winning at home in April.

9 out of next 14 games are on the road as well.

TBH, I don't want to play Denver in the first round. GOlden State is a way more favorable matchup for us, which is why I want that 3rd seed. I don't see Golden State making a push for 4th or 5th at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom