Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they're getting married in San Diego? Seems kind of random, considering he's from Ohio and plays in Miami. Maybe LeBron is a Sea World fan or something.
San Diego is a top 3 city in the country

Last edited:
Congratulations to LeBron, thats a beautitful thing. inb4........

Last edited:
San Diego CA>Miami FL
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

getting ready to play in LA in 2014

Hope Clipps FO make a bid for the King. :smile:

Last edited:
Nobody better disrespect my home town. :pimp:

SD is a beautiful place to get married.
My cousins got married there, I plan to as well someday

Don't sleep :pimp:

Last edited:
Nobody better disrespect my home town. :pimp:

SD is a beautiful place to get married.
My cousins got married there, I plan to as well someday

Don't sleep :pimp:

Don't get me wrong, I love SD. I generally go down there from LA a couple times a year, at least. I'm just wondering what LeBron's connection to there is.

And I'd be fine if the Clippers moved back to San Diego as long as I could still get all the games on TV. I hardly ever go to games live anyway. But they'd have to bring back the powder blue and orange unis. Those were nice.

San Diego, my hometown, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. A heaven for relaxing vacation, romantic weekends, and hopefully a place to retire one day.

Can't beat it, all the good aspects of So Cal without all the insane traffic and congestion of say an LA.

Good for LeBron....I still hate him and his ******g team

I wonder why they're getting married in San Diego? Seems kind of random, considering he's from Ohio and plays in Miami. Maybe LeBron is a Sea World fan or something.
I think he has an annual basketball camp in San Diego
naw it was always in Akron till last year he held it in vegas because of team USA training camp

that cheap *** clippers owner had a shot to move the clippers to OC many times but was to cheap to move them because of the staples center deal

that cheap *** clippers owner had a shot to move the clippers to OC many times but was to cheap to move them because of the staples center deal
Nobody wants to be in Anaheim except for the ducks, lames & galos.

DTS knows
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Has there ever been a lottery pick that has been as bad statistically as Austin Rivers this season?

Even Joe Alexander wasn't this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom