Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a lottery pick that has been as bad statistically as Austin Rivers this season?

Even Joe Alexander wasn't this bad.
[h3] [/h3]

[h3]Austin Rivers Currently Having NBA's Worst WARP Season On Record[/h3]

Dec 26, 2012 2:43 PM EST

Austin Rivers projects to rate nearly seven wins worse than a replacement-level player by a player metric developed by Kevin Pelton, which would be the worst WARP score in the 34 seasons on record. The data pool starts with 1979-80, the first NBA season with the 3-point line.
Jason Collins, Adam Morrison, Michael Curry and Desmond Mason are the five other players with the worst WARP seasons.
Rivers is making just 34.6 percent of his attempts inside the 3-point line

I had his Feb stats saved but I cant find them. I doubt much has changed anyways, its without a doubt the worst. I'm honestly surprised his player efficiency rating is positive.

When Austin Rivers checks in, the other teams fans celebrate.

Last edited:
remember

heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com

someone please start

heyaustinriverspleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com/

:lol:

btw, i was a fan of larry hughes :nthat:

what the hell happened with rivers?

i hardly, if ever, watch college ball.. but i know he was a highly recruited coming out of high school and was half decent at duke

what the hell happened with rivers?

i hardly, if ever, watch college ball.. but i know he was a highly recruited coming out of high school and was half decent at duke

He wasn't ready! Lol. He did have one good game where he dropped 26 or something like that but he had made like 4 threes that game.

They despise Rivers over on RealGM :lol:

I remember Chad Ford went on First Take & not only said that Rivers would struggle, but that he'd be a huge bust.

Dude is looking prophetic right now.

They despise Rivers over on RealGM :lol:

I remember Chad Ford went on First Take & not only said that Rivers would struggle, but that he'd be a huge bust.

Dude is looking prophetic right now.

Despise is an understatement :lol:

Skip and Stephen A. get outsmarted by their guests on the regular

shouldve planned it in ohio?

:lol: pardon me, i had to laugh at that

What you laughing at?

There's a hundred different areas in Ohio that you can get married at that look exceptionally well.

You _'s talk as if Ohio isn't the top 7 state in US population or something.

(yup, captain-save-ohio at it again).

What you laughing at?

There's a hundred different areas in Ohio that you can get married at that look exceptionally well.

Wyoming > Ohio

shouldve planned it in ohio?

:lol: pardon me, i had to laugh at that

What you laughing at?

What's so good about Ohio, seriously?

Last edited:
I believe Skip Bayless said Austin Rivers should've been the second pick and was going to be amazing... Then again, its skip bayless.

Once D rose comes back and the bulls head into the playoffs as the 7th/8th seed, do they have any chance of winning one game versus the heat/pacers?

overrated

Yeah, I saw him play a couple times in both high school and college and was never all that impressed. Seemed like a 1 dimensional chucker who was too small to be a legit 2 in the NBA and didn't really have PG skills. I'm sure he'll get better, but I think serviceable back-up combo-guard might be as good as he'll ever get.

Once D rose comes back and the bulls head into the playoffs as the 7th/8th seed, do they have any chance of winning one game versus the heat/pacers?

There isn’t much of a gap between the #2 and the #7 seed in the East though. In the West, it’s 12 games. In the East, it’s 5. Consider that Rose being out probably cost the Bulls about ten wins this season, so if he gets a dozen games in before the playoffs and can contribute significantly in a playoff series, they absolutely can win a couple games against Indy. Hell, they could even win that series, honestly.

I believe Skip Bayless said Austin Rivers should've been the second pick and was going to be amazing... Then again, its skip bayless.

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom