Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grantland article about Shaq referenced us:

"So far, however, much of O'Neal's humor on the show has been unintentional. On the NikeTalk online forum, there's a thread titled "Shaq Has Made Inside the NBA Unwatchable." It runs 10 pages."

:lol:

"So far, however, much of O'Neal's humor on the show has been unintentional. On the NikeTalk online forum, there's a thread titled "Shaq Has Made Inside the NBA Unwatchable." It runs 10 pages."

Wowwwwwww. Say hello to more traffic

Inb4 Shaq

Last edited:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :lol: :rofl:

Does that mean someone from Grantland lurks :nerd:

WHO IS EXPOSING US TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD RULE NUMBER ONE OF NIKETALK YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT NIKETALK SNITCHES GET STITCHES #ILLUMINATI #NT

:wow: :wow: :wow: :lol: :rofl:

Does that mean someone from Grantland lurks :nerd:

Dude who wrote the article knows isn't a usual contributor I'm sure he just found it doing research for the article...

But I know a couple writers and they definitely know about NT, it's not a huge secret like most of you would like to believe.

They could have also Google searched "Shaq inside the NBA not funny" and it's on the second page or "Shaq ruined inside the NBA" and it pops up too

hahaha well everyone here first found out about NT through someone somehow . I remember I got here after a reference from Kicksology back in 2000. Godddddddamn I've been on NT going on 13 years LOL

Last edited:
hahaha well everyone here first found out about NT through someone somehow . I remember I got here after a reference from Kicksology back in 2000. Godddddddamn I've been on NT going on 13 years LOL
:lol: I came here through Kicksology too

Professor K :pimp:

Me too. I was just thinking about that the other day when I happened to look at my join date. I was thinking, "damn, I've been on NT close to as long as some of the newer members have been alive." Crazy.

I found out about NT from the second Kicks magazine that SLAM put out (or maybe it was the 3rd?). The then SlamEd pretty much exposed it to the world then.

:lol: I came here through Kicksology too

Professor K :pimp:
Same here :pimp:

Why did he have to shut down kickology?? And didn't Prof K stab NT in the back?

Now that I think of it I was in middle school when I first got into shoes and was checking out Kicksology... That means I might have been lurking since 01-03ish :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I was just thinking about that the other day when I happened to look at my join date. I was thinking, "damn, I've been on NT close to as long as some of the newer members have been alive." Crazy.

I found out about NT from the second Kicks magazine that SLAM put out (or maybe it was the 3rd?). The then SlamEd pretty much exposed it to the world then.

I think its the Kicks with Kobe and his Adidas Kobe1 on the cover right? Im not as old as you (been lurking for a long ******g time, so i know youre an elderly :lol: ) but ive been on NT for just over half my life now. Remember all the "Fakers vs Queens" threads, EKin walletbreakers and all that ****. Trippy how fast time goes.

stop the presses, the king has found his queen and is going to make it official.
espn to start 24/7 coverage

stop the presses, the king has found his queen and is going to make it official.
espn to start 24/7 coverage

I wonder why they're getting married in San Diego? Seems kind of random, considering he's from Ohio and plays in Miami. Maybe LeBron is a Sea World fan or something.

The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets..

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

QFE.

Dudes beat the thunder ONCE and bring up the win but don't bring up 3 loses.

What are you talkin about? We know we have a horrible record against all those elite teams.

No one thinks we're a world championship basketball team because we beat the Hornets.
We were excited and elated because for once all season long we showed some heart. To come back against any team being down by 25 is a difficult task. Especially when you're just a ".500 team"
Relax man :lol:
Once all season long? Didnt yall comeback on the Bobcats twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom