Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Laker fan and I agree with both of these statements. I honestly think San Antonio is probably going to be too much for us (although looking back on that Spurs v. Grizzlies series gives me hope). Either way right now I think I can speak for any Laker fan when I say were just tryna get IN the Playoffs right now. I think the game tonight can go a long way for our confidence though.

I remember the time they didn't have manu

Heat won, musta been the refs
glasses.gif
But it was the refs.......
These ****** just beat the Pelicans, and we're talking about them beating the Thunder or Spurs in the playoffs now?

sick.gif
How did I miss this
roll.gif

Last edited:
The Grizzlies are about to catch the Clippers for the 3rd seed. This is also a little surprising to me, but hey :pimp:

I wonder what Shaq and Kenny have to say if they do catch the Clippers after saying just about every team was going to jump us :lol:

Charles been giving props to Memphis, though. I had to agree with him too. How's their offense looking?

Last edited:
The Grizzlies are about to catch the Clippers for the 3rd seed. This is also a little surprising to me, but hey :pimp:

I wonder what Shaq and Kenny have to say if they do catch the Clippers after saying just about every team was going to jump us :lol:

Really? Far as I can remember, Chuck's been saying the Grizz are better than the Clippers all season. He really doesn't like the Clippers.

and who won their last meeting before yesterdays game?

The lakers.

Like dude said nobody is saying the lakers are the favorite but you gotta be cray if you think teams will dismantle this team.

There are no back to back in the playoffs.

That benefits older teams.

As for some of my fellow laker fans thinking the spurs would be the easiest out of the top 3 thats crazy as well. The lakers will not do well against that team...

anybody know what is antoni record in playoffs?

About those back to backs in the playoffs...

Not happening.
The rest of march is killer for y'all.
We have a better chance of overtaking the Thunder for the 2nd seed then y'all catching us.

Last edited:
The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets.

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

QFE.

Dudes beat the thunder ONCE and bring up the win but don't bring up 3 loses.

The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets.

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

QFE.

:x

QFE.

What are you talkin about? We know we have a horrible record against all those elite teams.

No one thinks we're a world championship basketball team because we beat the Hornets.
We were excited and elated because for once all season long we showed some heart. To come back against any team being down by 25 is a difficult task. Especially when you're just a ".500 team"
Relax man :lol:

Last edited:

QFE.

Was we not excited about beating the hornets being done 25, What are you even talking about?!?!?....

Damn that Clipper Nuggets game tonight is going to be RUN CITY all night.

Probably the fastest paced game of the season. :lol:

We can expect a lot of dunks from Blake and Manimal :nthat:

both joints in b2b games like a BAWSE!
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

btw bhz stop spreading propaganda this aint last season. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom