Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i dislike the clippers i love to see great highlights so can someone post da vid of whatever spectacular even i just missed

The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets.

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

Anyway, this happened:

Last edited:
Crawford traveled by tossing it to himself, no?

Either way it was dope.

I remember when Crawford was a Bull he did that same pass to himself off the backboard in a charity game, ended with a dunk. Used to be my avatar. :pimp:

O.J. is my guy and everything, but in no way do I believe that he had 12 assists to zero turnovers tonight.

It's strange, he's had some VERY good assist games this year. He runs the break quite well, and his passes are usually spot on.

When he turns it over, it's because he can't dribble. He still has issues dribbling. He will probably always have dribbling issues. Tonight we needed him to be near-perfect, and he was.

Just doesn't happen enough.

The Lakers are 1-3 against the Thunder, 0-2 against the Spurs, 0-2 against the Heat, 0-3 against the Clippers, 0-2 against the Grizzlies, and 1-3 against the Nuggets.

So 2-15 against the 6 best teams in the league. Winning more than one playoff game this year would be an accomplishment with this group.

Anyway, this happened:

:wow:

at what point do kids upgrade steph's ankles from glass to at least plastic? he's only missed 4 games this season.

all while having a career season

That BG dunk not bad, the way nters hyped it up though sounded like BG did a between the legs plus windmill :lol: (is that even possible?) Anyway youtube led me to more windmill alleys, and this one is just nuts. The arm extension/rotation is just ridiculous. :x :wow: never seen a windmill like that where the arm is fully extended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom