Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, if we get there...theres a chance. Maybe not a high chance, but much better than not being there.

There's a chance I win the lottery.

Granted there's chances for everything.

Exactly. Which is why if someone handed you a free lottery ticket for tomorrows jackpot drawing, even with the odds 1 billion to 1... you'd take it.

Last edited:
Y'all the easiest outside the other 3 OKC Clip Mem. I say 6gms we get y'all 1st rd, this ain't a debate either put your money where mouth is....
Ill get in on this.
If we face the spurs, just cuz I wanna see if any spurs fans wanna take the bet, ill bet 50 we beat the spurs. Even tho my last post completely contradicts this.

Screen shot it I dont give a damn
laugh.gif
I'm not a Spurs fan but I'll easily take you up on that bet.

Is Grant Hill the only guy in the league who still wears the no-show ankle socks? So 90s of him.

Shut up.

If you ask the same question when the lakers beat the thunder a couple of weeks ago, are you expecting the same answer?

Yea I didn't think so.

Shut up.

Anyone can win 1 game.

That's why the playoffs are 7 games.

The magic almost beat the heat tonight, does that mean they are better? It was ONE game.

In a playoff series they get swept.

Worry about making the playoffs before making bold statements about beatin the spurs and okc.

what jordan forgot to mention was that when you force, him left the help defender must apply pressure so he has no option but to shoot.

great play lebron, glad to see him add another game winner to the highlight reel.

Y'all the easiest outside the other 3 OKC Clip Mem. I say 6gms we get y'all 1st rd, this ain't a debate either put your money where mouth is....

Ill get in on this.

If we face the spurs, just cuz I wanna see if any spurs fans wanna take the bet, ill bet 50 we beat the spurs. Even tho my last post completely contradicts this.

Screen shot it I dont give a damn :lol:

it should be a 100 if they dont even make the playoffs :lol: :lol:

Ill get in on this.

What if y'all don't :lol: that losing streak :x

If I remember correctly, the only person on NikeTalk who gave the Mavs any shot against the Lakers in the 2010-2011 playoffs was JA.

And look how that turned out.

Ill get in on this.

i like Warriors chances over Lakers. we've lost like 10 of 14 and still in a better position :lol:

Jesus, the rest of March for Houston. :x

@ GS 3/8
@ PHO 3/9

VS PHO 3/13

VS MIN 3/15

VS GS 3/17

VS UTAH 3/20

VS CLE 3/22

VS SA 3/24

VS IND 3/27

@ MEM 3/29
VS LAC 3/30

Two games against Golden State, one against Utah, one against a tough Cleveland team, and then end the month with San Antonio, Indiana, Memphis, and Clippers? OUCH.

Their April ain't too bad though, two games against the Kings, two games against the Suns, a game against Orlando, one against Portland, and then three tough games; Denver, Memphis, and closing the season AT Los Angeles.

Ill get in on this.

i like Warriors chances over Lakers. we've lost like 10 of 14 and still in a better position :lol:

I don't think dropping from 4th to 7th is a good look, there's still like 22gms left there's a high chance of y'all losing out :lol: it's not a sprint it's a marathon

Ill get in on this.

I don't think dropping from 4th to 7th is a good look, there's still like 22gms left there's a high chance of y'all losing out :lol: it's not a sprint it's a marathon

we have mostly home games though. Losing Out?? Okkkkay :rolleyes

If I remember correctly, the only person on NikeTalk who gave the Mavs any shot against the Lakers in the 2010-2011 playoffs was JA.

Exactly.

You never know man. No one here is saying were guaranteed winning. ****, we aint even an 8th seed yet.

But why wouldnt we rather be there than not?

Speaking of tough stretches... Utah.

@ Chicago 3/8
@ New York 3/9

VS DET 3/11

@ OKC 3/13

VS MEM 3/16

VS NYK 3/18

@ HOU 3/20

@ SA 3/22

@ DAL 3/24
VS PHI 3/25

VS PHO 3/27

@ POR 3/29
VS BKN 3/30

Shut up.

Anyone can win 1 game.

That's why the playoffs are 7 games.

The magic almost beat the heat tonight, does that mean they are better? It was ONE game.

In a playoff series they get swept.

Worry about making the playoffs before making bold statements about beatin the spurs and okc.

Did i make any bold statement?

I'm just pointing out your stupid question

Mavs benefitted tremendously from Kobe's knee injury limiting him to just 22 ppg, his lowest since '00.

So yeah, if Durant/Paul/Duncan or Parker gets severely injured, LA can knock em off. It's just really difficult to see them beating one of those teams 4 different times if their big guns are healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom