Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has called them favorites against OKC/San Antonio/LAC or even giving them good odds... People aren't blowing things out of proportion... yet

Any team has a chance against any other team in the playoffs... even if it's small... If the Lakers make the playoffs, it so happens they have Kobe, Nash, and Dwight. I would always be fearful that they could turn it on, even if they've shown zero evidence of it. Not enough to bet my house that they'd be competitive, but a slim chance.

None of these teams are invincible, so in the end it's not super far-fetched to think another playoff team can at least have a chance.

Exactly.

Lakers realistically arent gonna make any noise in the playoffs. But the homer in me thinks that we just need to get in, and mamba and co can will us to victory.
Then the realist beats the pulp out of the homer :lol:

Lakers 90% chance not beating spurs or okc in a 7 game series.

Thank You Cleveland Cavaliers and Dallas Mavericks for your help to have us sneak into 2013 NBA Playoffs.

Best Regards,

The Los Angeles Lakers

P.S.

Sacramento I know we've had our battles in the past, but a win here would be very much appreciated.

Mavs winning is the icing on the cake for today.

thats Ska with the old school 90's boombox

Last edited:
Realistically.

In a 7 game series, you expect the lakers to beat the Thunder or Spurs?

Yea I didn't think so.

If Lakers make the playoffs not only does it mean they are probably the hottest team after the all star break but Pau will be back by then and most of you forgot this team was damn good with their best post player coming off the bench

If LA makes it into the playoffs they are losing in the first round. That is it. Theres no wolf in sheeps clothing story, they are not good enough to beat any of the top 3 seeds. 

Y'all the easiest outside the other 3 OKC Clip Mem. I say 6gms we get y'all 1st rd, this ain't a debate either put your money where mouth is....

Hey man, if we get there...theres a chance. Maybe not a high chance, but much better than not being there.

There's a chance I win the lottery.

Granted there's chances for everything.

But hey, that's why the games are played.

Patty Mills cut his hair? Still looks like the weeknd :lol:

Y'all the easiest outside the other 3 OKC Clip Mem. I say 6gms we get y'all 1st rd, this ain't a debate either put your money where mouth is....

Ill get in on this.
If we face the spurs, just cuz I wanna see if any spurs fans wanna take the bet, ill bet 50 we beat the spurs. Even tho my last post completely contradicts this.

Screen shot it I dont give a damn :lol:

Realistically.

In a 7 game series, you expect the lakers to beat the Thunder or Spurs?

Yea I didn't think so.

Shut up.

If you ask the same question when the lakers beat the thunder a couple of weeks ago, are you expecting the same answer?

Yea I didn't think so.

it is really amazing to see duncan still being this effective

mchale doesnt believe in subbing offense for defense? no reason to have trob and beverly in for so long. at least asik shouldve been in :x
lakers gonna get that 7 spot when it's all said and done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom