@ HOU 3/20

@ SA 3/22

@ DAL 3/24
VS PHI 3/25

VS PHO 3/27

@ POR 3/29
VS BKN 3/30

:wow:

Lakers definitely has a chance to make the playoffs.. didn't realize how hard Utah's schedule was

Mavs benefitted tremendously from Kobe's knee injury limiting him to just 22 ppg, his lowest since '00.

So yeah, if Durant/Paul/Duncan or Parker gets severely injured, LA can knock em off.

Bruh, don't discount that run....

Like they didn't also go through Durant, Westbrook, Wade, and LeBron.

Mavs benefited because they moved the ball and had an interior defender.

Bruh, don't discount that run....

Like they didn't also go through Durant, Westbrook, Wade, and LeBron.

Mavs benefited because they moved the ball and had an interior defender.
Yeah, THOSE were great series wins. But you simply cannot ignore how hobbled Kobe was in that series.

The guy I responded to glossed over that fact.

Last edited:
:lol: at posting strength of schedules as if the lakers didn't need kobe to go into god mode to beat the pelicans

one game at a time fellas, one game at a time.

Yeah, THOSE were great series wins. But you simply cannot ignore how hobbled Kobe was in that series.

G1 he had 36 points, with 14/29 shooting.
G2 he had 23 points, with 9/20 shooting.
G3 he had 17 points, with 8/16 shooting and 6 assists.
G4 he had 17 points with 7/18 shooting.

So if Kobe averaged thirty PPG that would account for them being swept?

You didn't hear about how hobbled Kobe was during that run, he's always hobbled to an extent.

The Lakers D was trash that year. They couldn't adjust to us, they lost. Not because Kobe was hobbled.

Last edited:
^you didnt know?
**** is scripted like the wwe
it's all entertainment to me, nawmeen

The baby fouls with the slightest amount of contact tick me off so bad, especially considering much more pounding goes on in the post or when the ball handler is trying to create space with a bump. Technically Refs can call a foul literally every time down court..

Lakers D is always trash more so this year, because they brought in the laziest defenders possible. Nash, Meeks, Jamison, FS Kobe all have lazy perimeter, transition and closing out on shooters.

Spurs would probably make what the Mavs did two years ago look like lightwork despite any Kobe heroics, it's not that hard to see.

:x at Crawford to Griffin

triple double for Blake "All I do is dunk" Griffin :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom