Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanking. Might as well.

I guess.

But after 3 consecutive years of tanking, you become distressed with this kind of news lol.

Man, it's hard to believe the Sixers future looking dim right now - would have never thought that 6 months ago.

Not surprised. Not like you guys are making the playoffs.

The tank is in motion.

Although they say the are not shutting him down ...

Bonafide, you're absolutely right - but it kills the vibe around town when you're trying to attend a game and he's not playing.

FF, is the official word? I mean, 3-4 games out wouldn't get me mad...but the entire rest of the season would have me tight.

Last edited:
shutting down kyrie is insulting to the game of basketball and all the fans...i grew up in the 80s-90s era and thats just pure disrespect for the game. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Then watch ESPN Classic.

Shutting down a star player is far down the list of disrespect to the game

Last edited:
AnimalThug- I wasnt even considering the fans, just basketball reasons. But you are right, they owe it to you guys to have him out there on the floor.

shutting down kyrie is insulting to the game of basketball and all the fans...i grew up in the 80s-90s era and thats just pure disrespect for the game. :smh: :smh: :smh:

the team is going nowhere this year, his future health is more important than 25 meaningless games
irving while a spectacular player has not shown he can stay healthy yet its starting to become concerning

Penny, Shaq, and Dennis Scott taking over tonight.

Oh what could have been with these dudes. (Shaq did pretty well tho) Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom