Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing was said about CP3 and.. well you know the rest :nerd:

Cp3 was ours tho :lol:
Then stern blocked it, n was gifted to yall.

Id put my left nut on it that hes not going to the clips.

Its either Cleveland, staying put in Miami, or the Lakers( 90% chance that hes not gonna come to Lakers tho so id put my money on Cleveland or staying put.)

The highs and lows of JR
laugh.gif
lol..

Damn jr never heard of a regular game. When hes on hes on and when hes off hes off. Fool rarely in the middle

:nerd: why you say that?

I don't know why he said it, but as a minority and as a cognizant businessman, I doubt LeBron would sign up to play for a vile owner like Sterling. The man is a scumbag.

And if LeBron was a baseball player he wouldn't sign with the Mets, so as a basketball player I doubt he'd sign with the Clippers. They'll always be the city's second class citizen - no offense to Clipper fans. In any case, his next move will be very interesting.

Knicks are in a tough spot. When they're moving the ball, knocking down threes, and Carmelo is on they're really tough to beat, but regardless, I don't think they really want to see Boston or Chicago in the first round.

Last edited:
I don't know why he said it, but as a minority and a cognizant businessman, I doubt LeBron would sign up to play for a vile owner like Sterling. The man is a scumbag.

And if LeBron was a baseball player he wouldn't sign up for the Mets, so as a basketball player I doubt he'd sign up with the Clippers. They'll always be the city's second class citizen - no offense to Clipper fans.

Knicks are in a tough spot. When they're moving the ball, knocking down threes, and Carmelo is on they're really tough to beat, but regardless, I don't think they really want to see Boston or Chicago in the first round.
Yeah sterling is a racist bastard.
Agreed on all points.

I think back home to Cleveland cuz hes already moving his kids and wife back there. And I think itd be better to play with kyrie then an aging dwayne wade.
He already praises kyrie anytime he gets.

*shrugs*

That's accurate.

Best case scenario is ending up as the 2 and facing Atlanta/Brooklyn in the first round.

I have this vendetta against ibaka now anything that happens to him im thinking that son of_____ deserves it :lol:

Hey_

Scott Brooks losin' this one for the Thunder by playin' Derek Fisher.

Thunder playin' horribly though.

Julus F. Wrek

At first I thought OKC just had bad perimeter defense but damn the interior D leaves much to be desired. Watching STAT cook Ibaka is something else.
Shaq is real comfortable with this crew. Chuck and Kenny holding him back? :nerd:
What you expect? It's a damn ORL Magic reunion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom