Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^11/12 fg for parsons 
pimp.gif

What you said that I said isn't what I said.

I am impied/ suggested that getting hit in the nuts happens all the time in sports.

You asked " getting karate chopped by 1 of the strongest dudes in the league happens all the time?" To which I would respond: no, but I never said it does.

Second, I've seen dudes fall to the floor after taking a groin shot, too. Hell, I've done it... but it doesn't happen all the time.

people get hit in the nuts all the time in sports; what doesn't happen all the time is people hitting the deck afterwards.

I think most people to the grab yourself bend over...but when you have freaking Ibaka swinging at you like Dhalsim in street fighter you'd go down too.

Last edited:
They have literally shown nothing but Heat highlights during the break of this Pacers-Bulls game

The slurping is unreal

40!!!!!Well 39, but you get the point

I feel like I need to watch a Bobcat game now to see whats going on out there

Last edited:
Can't believe this is even up for discussion. No matter your personal opinion of Blake, Ibaka caught him low and hard. Dirty. Although it seemed Griffin did have a fi****l of Serge's jersey.

[quote name="Peep Game"]This dude ThRob is an entirely different player than the last 2 games :lol:[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"]What the hell is Ska talking about? :lol: That was the weirdest back peddle I ever saw[/quote]
:lol: :lol: that was....something[/quote]Backpeddle? :lol: how am I back peddling when I never change what I said? :nerd:

me: Cat.
someone quoting me: You said dog.
me: No, I said cat.
SHWAP: That was some weird backpedaling.
Peep: That was something.

That just happened.

Dudes just jumping into convos like they know the whole deal... but are among the first to complain about the thread being ruined by annoyances like DBD & mjsf. :smh:

Ibaka should have been tossed.

Anyway, only reason why I came in here is to say how much I enjoy seeing these "retro" jerseys come out. If you can call them retro
- Bucks from 2000
- Pacers from the Reggie days

Are these retro now? It seems too soon... Maybe Im getting old...

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]
When BG first went down, I was going to say "Blake's on the ground? Oh."

*waits for someone to say something like 'He got hit in the nuts! You ever felt that?'*

Happens literally All. The. Time in sports. what doesn't happen all the time is dudes hitting the floor afterwards.

Really? Getting intentionally karate chopped in the nuts by one of the stronger dudes in the league? That happens all the time? Sure it does.

And, aside from that, I've seen plenty of other athletes go down after taking a hard shot to the nuts.

I know you don't like Griffin -and that's fine - but what you said just isn't true, IMO.[/quote]What you said that I said isn't what I said.

I am impied/ suggested that getting hit in the nuts happens all the time in sports.

You asked " getting karate chopped by 1 of the strongest dudes in the league happens all the time?" To which I would respond: no, but I never said it does.

Second, I've seen dudes fall to the floor after taking a groin shot, too. Hell, I've done it... but it doesn't happen all the time.

people get hit in the nuts all the time in sports; what doesn't happen all the time is people hitting the deck afterwards.[/quote]

so what you're basically saying is that sometimes when guys get hit in the nuts, they fall down, but sometimes they dont?

Should serge of done that, no, but we are talking about BG here.... Nobody knows if he really even got hit or if he's doing another Kia commercial performance right before our eyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom