Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings are trollin' these days. This is like the second time in a week they've had almost 100 at the end of the 3rd.
Regardless of where the Kings are and who owns them, I can't wait to see new owners blow up this team 
laugh.gif

I'm kinda surprised at how many people are at the Kings game..... with the Bobcats

When BG first went down, I was going to say "Blake's on the ground? Oh."

*waits for someone to say something like 'He got hit in the nuts! You ever felt that?'*

Happens literally All. The. Time in sports. what doesn't happen all the time is dudes hitting the floor afterwards.

Really? Getting intentionally karate chopped in the nuts by one of the stronger dudes in the league? That happens all the time? Sure it does.

And, aside from that, I've seen plenty of other athletes go down after taking a hard shot to the nuts.

I know you don't like Griffin -and that's fine - but what you said just isn't true, IMO.

Serge should get shipped back to the Congo for that cheap shot...

but I'll settle for a suspension.

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]
When BG first went down, I was going to say "Blake's on the ground? Oh."

*waits for someone to say something like 'He got hit in the nuts! You ever felt that?'*

Happens literally All. The. Time in sports. what doesn't happen all the time is dudes hitting the floor afterwards.[/quote]

Really? Getting intentionally karate chopped in the nuts by one of the stronger dudes in the league? That happens all the time? Sure it does.

And, aside from that, I've seen plenty of other athletes go down after taking a hard shot to the nuts.

I know you don't like Griffin -and that's fine - but what you said just isn't true, IMO.[/quote]What you said that I said isn't what I said.

I am impied/ suggested that getting hit in the nuts happens all the time in sports.

You asked " getting karate chopped by 1 of the strongest dudes in the league happens all the time?" To which I would respond: no, but I never said it does.

Second, I've seen dudes fall to the floor after taking a groin shot, too. Hell, I've done it... but it doesn't happen all the time.

people get hit in the nuts all the time in sports; what doesn't happen all the time is people hitting the deck afterwards.

What you said that I said isn't what I said.

I am impied/ suggested that getting hit in the nuts happens all the time in sports.

You asked " getting karate chopped by 1 of the strongest dudes in the league happens all the time?" To which I would respond: no, but I never said it does.

Second, I've seen dudes fall to the floor after taking a groin shot, too. Hell, I've done it... but it doesn't happen all the time.

people get hit in the nuts all the time in sports; what doesn't happen all the time is people hitting the deck afterwards.

Your argument makes absolutely no sense at all.

^^^OK, if you're statement about athletes not always going down from getting hit in the nuts was not intended to imply that Griffin shouldn't have gone down on the play in question today, then I a guess I agree. Otherwise, I stand by what I said earlier.

errtime i watch the mavs i think, how bad is darren collison to have mike james take his minutes. old man derek fisher stole his minutes, too :smh:
mavs fans or anyone that follows that team, what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom