Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ibaka can't even justify that action as jostling for position. That was a clear low blow with definitive intent. Is Quake annoying to play against? I'm sure. But you can't go around nut tapping players on the court out of frustration.

Hey_

Serge will probably serve a suspension,

which hurts because OKC's next game is against the Lakers.

Julius F. Wrek

Great game Rockets, Parsons was on fire...
pimp.gif
That roster is one star away from perfection, Dwight should really go there if hes concerned about winning

Does D12 fit though? Their offense is fast-paced and predicated on the break. Dwight may become unhappy with touches.

Backpeddle? :lol: how am I back peddling when I never change what I said? :nerd:

me: Cat.
someone quoting me: You said dog.
me: No, I said cat.
SHWAP: That was some weird backpedaling.
Peep: That was something.

That just happened.

Dudes just jumping into convos like they know the whole deal... but are among the first to complain about the thread being ruined by annoyances like DBD & mjsf. :smh:

Ok Ska. You weren't quoting someone implying Griffin was acting? Don't act like that was a standalone quote. And I've never complained about DBD he's my favorite poster :lol: Now you're just going off a tangent. Eat a Snicker bruh, you get a little loopy when you're hungry :rofl:

Last edited:
not sure, they just said he hurt his left knee. I didnt actually see anything happen on the court though

[quote name="ScottHallWithAPick"]Eat a Snicker bruh, you get a little loopy when you're hungry :rofl:[/quote]That legit made me laugh. :lol:

Bodes well for Paul George's continued growth and rise.

True but they need scoring like no tomorrow, they should've tried to move Granger IMO.

We see that George has a lot of potential but Granger is who he is, they're not going to be a contender with him

Would have liked to see Granger moved for younger, cheaper pieces/assets. Would a team like Houston have bit for a package of their recent draft picks? Or are they set on landing D12.

Would have liked to see Granger moved for younger, cheaper pieces/assets. Would a team like Houston have bit for a package of their recent draft picks? Or are they set on landing D12.

I thought about Houston too, until I saw this

The Houston Rockets have been linked to a potential trade for Danny Granger.

But one source said the report is inaccurate about their interest in acquiring Granger, who has a large contract.

Via Marc Stein/ESPN

I expect him to be moved this summer, as a quality player with an expiring contract

I suppose Terrence Jones (defensively) and Royce (even with anxiety issues) could be appealing. But what else would Houston be willing to include? Utah is another reasonable suitor IMO. I'd want Burks and Millsap, hypothetically. Not exactly a cheap price.

Yeah, but thats not an option this summer, since Milsap will be a free agent unless Utah would entertain a sign and trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom