Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I blame you. Like I said, a reach searching for trade partners. I'm not a fan of anything CLE has to offer/willing to part with.

Jimmy Butler :x 20 pts off the bench!

Roy Hibbert having a very good game against Noah 18 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blks

Triz, I wasn't being serious. Miami is everybody's favorite with the way LBJ and Flash are ballin'.

Wouldn't be an outlandish statement regarding West and Dirk. Winning a title was the end of his hunger. Not that Cuban has helped surrounding him with undesirable players on one-years.

Triz, I wasn't being serious. Miami is everybody's favorite with the way LBJ and Flash are ballin'.

Wouldn't be an outlandish statement regarding West and Dirk. Winning a title was the end of his hunger. Not that Cuban has helped surrounding him with undesirable players on one-years.
whats west contract look like... he is not gonna get anything done in indy without a legit superstar (denver)

whats west contract look like... he is not gonna get anything done in indy without a legit superstar (denver)

Isn't there only 2 teams in the league that "get anything done" each year anyways? Being the 2 seed is a nice start though

Granger for Derrick Williams and Shved. Don't know if Minny would part with the latter. Could include someone like Chase instead.

Granger for Derrick Williams and Shved. Don't know if Minny would part with the latter. Could include someone like Chase instead.

would do that in a heartbeat, especially since Hansbrough is a free agent. Derrick Williams could learn alot from a guy like David West

Arizona guy so I wanna believe Derrick just needs a change of scenery. His biggest problem is lack of a natural NBA position. Tweener that doesn't fit a true 3 or 4.

indy needs to trade granger..

just like it didnt make sense for the 6ers to draft turner when they had iggy.. but they still should have traded iggy anyways, just because of that contract

Making 14 million next year... then it's up. He'll be 30, Downside of his career. Eh.

Especially if we'd have to give up Shved.

Yea I always thought they looked alike.

Also, the THunder have two sets of brothers

Orton/Westbrook

Brewer/Reggie Jackson
never thought of brewer/jackson looking a like but after a google search I can see a similarities. Westbrook and Orton for sure look like brothers. They did a quick pan out today during the game and it showed Orton but I thought it was Russ
laugh.gif

I'd love to see a OKC Vs. Clippers series but I can guess it would be 4-1 Thunder. Clippers are the Knicks of the Western Conference. Like mentioned before, about how the Knicks aren't disciplined enough to defeat the Heat four times outta seven, same goes for the Clippers defeating the Thunder four times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom