Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh smith deserved the vet minimum for that fumbled pass

TRAVELED....NO FOUL...

ONLY FOR KOBE.. and lebron

Hawks lol. Them, bucks, wizards, bobcats, kings, and Toronto should just play each other for the D league championship home court advantage

Kobe...that man is simplly amazing.

I love that man. My favorite athlete to ever live :pimp:

That dunk :evil:

That Gamewinner :pimp:

Last edited:
Laker fans boasting all over the NBA thread :lol:

All the Laker haters are just getting the ammo ready, they're waiting in the bunker. This is comedy tho, on both sides.

Lakers are going to do work in March tho, the schedule is favorable. April's is difficult, we'll see what happens. Laker haters may be put on pause for a while.

However, I for one have never seen Laker fans so happy for a .500 record. :lol:

Golden State has been terrible tho, 4-10 since February, I've been saying they're fools gold. Wouldn't surprise if they continue the free-fall and don't make it.

17 ******g Seasons. Still Up There. :x

Dayummmm :x

Kobe got up there! Wow, I haven't seen an elevation dunk like that from him in years. Not even kidding. Most of his dunks this year have looked old and overrated but this one :nerd:

The adrenaline he must of had right there

Last edited:

All the Laker haters are just getting the ammo ready, they're waiting in the bunker. This is comedy tho, on both sides.

Lakers are going to do work in March tho, the schedule is favorable. April's is difficult, we'll see what happens. Laker haters may be put on pause for a while.

However, I for one have never seen Laker fans so happy for a .500 record. :lol:

Golden State has been terrible tho, 4-10 since February, I've been saying they're fools gold. Wouldn't surprise if they continue the free-fall and don't make it.

No one's seen the Lakers struggle like this for a long time. Your condescension doesn't go unnoticed, but it's alright. Nothing to really say about it given how the season's gone.

No one's seen the Lakers struggle like this for a long time. Your condescension doesn't go unnoticed, but it's alright. Nothing to really say about it given how the season's gone.

I understand that, Laker fans are in unfamiliar waters. So although being .500 is nothing to celebrate, its excusable. It's just funny because of the expectations before the season.

Kinda fun tho, huh Laker fans? Being on the edge for this long, not knowing whats going to happen, following the final results of another 4 teams everyday. Ya'll may not like it because ya'll aren't used to it, but I bet you've never felt so much more alive in the regular season. It's what being a fan is all about.

Last edited:
Called this from the Warriors from jump.

They overachieved and have been for most of this season. That team is not a top 5, or even 6 team out west. If The Mavs and Lakers perform the way they're supposed to, then they are exactly where I thought they would be, anywhere from 7 to 10. The season is finally catching up with them and showing who they truly are. How far can a team led by Steph Curry and David Lee really take you? We'll see how they end the season.

And I've said it before and i'll say it again. If the Lakers sneak into that 8th or 7 spot then that's trouble for whoever they face. Srs. And if they somehow catch the Warriors at six :smh:

Heat beat a quality team: people talk about the game

Thunder beat a top quality team: talk about the game

Lakers beat a quality team: eyes rollin, people sucking their teeth, kicking dirt, throwing their fresh cookies in the trash

:rofl: :smokin

Hawks and Bulls both fumble their games away. One team did it cause the other team played really good defense, and the other team did it cause of pure stupidity :lol:

I'm pretty positive what followed the early games wasn't a constructive discussion of basketball... But instead debate about tough guys and MWP

All the Laker haters are just getting the ammo ready, they're waiting in the bunker. .

somebody mad. cant wait til you finally drop your act and go kanye west in the laker thread...

your mouth sure was shut when everyone and they momma became repetitive with the phil pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom