Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know its all rumor, but just imagine the backlash if it comes out Lebron is juicing.

I remember back in middle school we joked about him, Wade and Howard juicing

I know its all rumor, but just imagine the backlash if it comes out Lebron is juicing.

I remember back in middle school we joked about him, Wade and Howard juicing

I wouldn't be surprised if they all are, NBA testing is a joke. Stern himself said he doesn't think PED's can help basketball players(which either makes him an idiot or a politician). When cocaine was a problem he shut that **** down early but he's comfortable with drugs that improve the quality of play instead of deteriorate it. Remember D.Rose said PED use was RAMPANT before Stern made that call and he retracted his statement, I believe him.

Kawhi makes a decent shot against the pistons and the biggest troll on nt calls him jordan :rofl:

You gotta be kidding me.
I mean yea hes a solid player no hate from me good defender and can knock down an open three.
But Jordan?? :rofl: :rofl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Called this from the Warriors from jump.

They overachieved and have been for most of this season. That team is not a top 5, or even 6 team out west. If The Mavs and Lakers perform the way they're supposed to, then they are exactly where I thought they would be, anywhere from 7 to 10. The season is finally catching up with them and showing who they truly are. How far can a team led by Steph Curry and David Lee really take you? We'll see how they end the season.

And I've said it before and i'll say it again. If the Lakers sneak into that 8th or 7 spot then that's trouble for whoever they face. Srs. And if they somehow catch the Warriors at six
Yeah no... The team is as good as they were in the beginning of the season, theyre just going through a slump. It happens, Theyre not good enough to where the point that they can win games when theyre playing badly, they will get there, but they are a 4-6 team in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSka

Heat beat a quality team: people talk about the game

Thunder beat a top quality team: talk about the game

Lakers beat a quality team: eyes rollin, people sucking their teeth, kicking dirt, throwing their fresh cookies in the trash

The Hawks? A quality team?
chris-family-crazy-laugh-o.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

16 pts
11 rebs
6 ast
5 blocks

26 minutes.

GOAT

Without question
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Oh yeah for the Kawhi Haters.

Jordan III.

@ him taking that with 14 on the clock and Manu open
Hes getting ready for his moment.

You boy been cookin double :pimp:

Yeah man...it's been reflected in the W/L record since he came back. Hopefully he can keep it going. Might have to shoulder more of the load with Beal potentially being out for a bit.

You guys hear that Rob Ryan interview? :lol:

He was asked, all time, one guy, you need ONE guy to win a game, or a 7 game series, for world domination, etc, who you take?

Mike and Mike hyped it up, said you would never guess who he chose. Said they coulda guessed 30 times and never got it. When they said it like that, I guessed the first name off the wall I could think of, and that's who it was. :rofl:

Bill Walton.

I will never understand those dudes. Never. But that's who he chose, a healthy Bill Walton as thee #1 overall all time have to have it player to win a game or series. *shrugs*

Are there any old college clips or something on the web that shows how good he was, or is it all in the memories of old folks? (save your old jokes, he was done and gone by the time I came around, save it, I never saw the dude play even when he was at the end of his career)

I have some of the 85 Finals on DVD and I think Walton was on that team, but he wasn't worth a damn if I remember right. Whatever he was was just passing at that time anyways, no defense or offensive game to speak of.

Thats crazy how yall dudes killed wall but since hes been back thats been a different team

You guys hear that Rob Ryan interview? :lol:

He was asked, all time, one guy, you need ONE guy to win a game, or a 7 game series, for world domination, etc, who you take?

Mike and Mike hyped it up, said you would never guess who he chose. Said they coulda guessed 30 times and never got it. When they said it like that, I guessed the first name off the wall I could think of, and that's who it was. :rofl:

Bill Walton.

I will never understand those dudes. Never. But that's who he chose, a healthy Bill Walton as thee #1 overall all time have to have it player to win a game or series. *shrugs*

Are there any old college clips or something on the web that shows how good he was, or is it all in the memories of old folks? (save your old jokes, he was done and gone by the time I came around, save it, I never saw the dude play even when he was at the end of his career)

I have some of the 85 Finals on DVD and I think Walton was on that team, but he wasn't worth a damn if I remember right. Whatever he was was just passing at that time anyways, no defense or offensive game to speak of.

its the fire in his eyes

Js, Dior, and I were the main proponents of Wall while he was being bashed by NT.

Imagine if the Wiz had selected Biyombo, Vucevic, or Faried instead of Vessely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom