Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat beat a quality team: people talk about the game

Thunder beat a top quality team: talk about the game

Lakers beat a quality team: eyes rollin, people sucking their teeth, kicking dirt, throwing their fresh cookies in the trash

:rofl: :smokin

dont forget talk about the refs and non traveling calls and how horrible and dumb the hawks are

Called this from the Warriors from jump.

They overachieved and have been for most of this season. That team is not a top 5, or even 6 team out west. If The Mavs and Lakers perform the way they're supposed to, then they are exactly where I thought they would be, anywhere from 7 to 10. The season is finally catching up with them and showing who they truly are. How far can a team led by Steph Curry and David Lee really take you? We'll see how they end the season.

And I've said it before and i'll say it again. If the Lakers sneak into that 8th or 7 spot then that's trouble for whoever they face. Srs. And if they somehow catch the Warriors at six :smh:

man the mavs suck.

I still think g state has time to turn it back around. they just need to find a way to mesh with bogut much like the lakers it will take time.

[quote name="Big J 33"]I'm pretty positive what followed the early games wasn't a constructive discussion of basketball... But instead debate about tough guys and MWP[/quote] if you're trying to be clever by mentioning the discussion I was a part of, your attemp to be clever caused you to completely miss my point.

sure, people were talking about tough guys. But remember how mad people were that the Thunder won?

Me, neither.

Being .500 is zero cause for celebration. I don't give a **** about .500, first rounds, second rounds etc.

Parade or nothing.

somebody mad. cant wait til you finally drop your act and go kanye west in the laker thread...

your mouth sure was shut when everyone and they momma became repetitive with the phil pics...

Dude, what is your old *** talking about? Speak English, you can't talk like a child anymore :lol:

Drop my act? Go Kanye West in the Laker thread? My mouth was shut?

What do you even mean? And what are you talking about?

Last edited:

Lakers beat a quality team: eyes rollin, people sucking their teeth, kicking dirt, throwing their fresh cookies in the trash

roll.gif
smokin.gif
The thing is, The Heat and Thunder both beat legit 'contenders' on the road. The Lakers beat a team that they supposed to beat (Albeit a playoff team) at home by 1. Not trying to discredit the Lakers win but these ungracious Lakers FANS are the reason people roll their eyes and whatnot, not the Lakers themselves.

Great day of NBA Basketball yesterday. All the consenus top players had great days......Lebron, KD, Kobe, Melo, CP3l and Westbrook

somebody mad. cant wait til you finally drop your act and go kanye west in the laker thread...

your mouth sure was shut when everyone and they momma became repetitive with the phil pics...

Dude, what is your old *** talking about? Speak English, you can't talk like a child anymore :lol:

Drop my act? Go Kanye West in the Laker thread? My mouth was shut?

What do you even mean? And what are you talking about?

"my lakers. My warriors"

"the knicks are my favorite team in the east."

:smh:

Hawks a "quality team"????

:rofl:

West is gonna be interesting now, with Parker being sidelined for a month and the lower seeds all scrambling for their spots and Lakers making their push.

On a sidenote.. Chandler Parsons is nice :pimp:

Dude has been balling out lately

Last edited:

:rofl: hawks a quality team?...

http://www.nba.com/spurs/sites/spurs/files/imagecache/nba_mobile_image_gallery/130303_77.jpg

[img]http://4.nicekicks.com/wp/files/2011/03/unlv-rebels-4.jpeg?7983b6

:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom