Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js, Dior, and I were the main proponents of Wall while he was being bashed by NT.

Imagine if the Wiz had selected Biyombo, Vucevic, or Faried instead of Vessely.

Wall & Faried? Yikes.

I been a fan since he was in Lexington I just need to him develop a jumper because he has all the other tools. Funny how the media always mentions Westbrook & Rose as the most athletic point guards but leave out Wall just cause his team is trash

Wall & Beal will be a great back court in the East for years to come*

*Pending Wizards Front Office not trading Beal for Allan Houston's expiring contract or shipping Wall off to OKC for Derek Fisher.

Presti still privately wishes the Beard offer went through to secure Beal. Imagine Beal on OKC long-term instead of Kevin Martin.

When Harden came in, Westbrook reverted more to a scorer.

If Harden was in Washington, I don't see Wall having nearly the same type of success as an off-ball scorer.

Wall is a pure pass first PG, just develop your damn mid range jumper already :smh:

Btw, I've never seen a player digress as fast as Granger. He went from #1 option to All Star to certified 3pt chucker to a certified bum. He was on his way downhill even before the injury.

Last edited:
Granger is still a very good defender. Can easily contribute 16-18 PPG as a #2/#3 option depending on quality of the team. His shooting numbers were down last year though.

Hopefully they worry more about Paul George (and the rest of the team's) terrible play on the road. I can't call a team a contender that struggles that badly on the road.

Now why would Wall be the one playing off the ball between the two of them?

Cause the guy above me drew a comparision to Westbrook & Harden...

And Westbrook & Harden worked because Harden assumed more of a ballhandling role when he shared the court with Westbrook...

Presti still privately wishes the Beard offer went through to secure Beal. Imagine Beal on OKC long-term instead of Kevin Martin.
well the long-term part is probably more lamb and whoever we get with the raps' pick.. i assume someone will offer martin more than we are willing to spend or have budgeted for him

i still wonder what the exact trade was between OKC and wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom