Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys dont think the dunks gotten stale then youre kidding yourselves. There is no salt, its been the same dunk for a decade, anyone whos a fan of dunks would be tired of seeing a top 10 dunker in the league do the same dunk over and over when you see him in pregame doing dunk contest dunsk with ease.

That being said I've resigned to the fact that he wont do anything else and just let it go.

Oh so I'm salty and have female traits because I'm from Cleveland and I'm making a negative comment about Lebron.

Cliche *** NTers. :lol:

It does get old, that's why I always say MJ was the greatest and as an entertainer on the court every time he got on a fast break ain't no telling, everyone stood from their seat whether it was a rock the cradle and etc Bron oh you just know its gonna be the usual....

this. even kobe during his fro days would do something creative. and all the other dunkers like jrich and vc

Right Kobe VC JRich use to kill those windmills mannn and they much smaller than Bron i just dont get it...if showing off in pregame i say you got the lead way during the gm as much energy you put in horsing down the court on a fast break give me something else than a tomahawk...

This dude MMG talks like Lebron is his daddy or something. You seriously refer to that dude as "King"?

Oh so I'm salty and have female traits because I'm from Cleveland and I'm making a negative comment about Lebron.

Cliche *** NTers.
laugh.gif
You are pepper and have male traits 
tongue.gif

:lol: this dude Lebron gets critiqued on everything.

They can't say win a ring no more so they jump to... Man this bum only does one dunk on fast breaks!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It really can't be that bad. :lol:

Last edited:
Next time Lebron gets a fast break alone he should just finger roll it to troll everyone lol
I remember when Vince Carter did this in Toronto just before they traded him in December 2004.  

They booed the hell outta him 
laugh.gif

As fast as he made that steal, took one step to the ball, he was already 1 more step from his launch point. At that speed, not a lot of things/time to come up with something.

Game clinching dunk at that speed, fairly far back in the key, with that power > some creative dunk he could screw up and risk the game.

Let the man live.

But he was supposed to do a between-the-legs free throw line dunk... :smh:

So the team that people thought before the season could challenge the Bulls all-time win record is now getting :pimp: for being .500.? How standards have changed. (And considering that the Lakers' next game is on the road against OKC, that .500 might not last too long).

how is that a surprise? anybody with a brain would be happy that their team is actually at 500 now than being 5 or 6 games under 500.

the hate is strong in this thread.

so strong logic is misplaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom