Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is that a surprise? anybody with a brain would be happy that their team is actually at 500 now than being 5 or 6 games under 500.

the hate is strong in this thread.

so strong logic is misplaced

Nobody said Laker fans shouldn't be happy their team got to .500. I just find it amusing anyone would feel compelled to make a separate post about it, like it was a big accomplishment. Especially when, for years, Laker fans have been the quickest to say things like, "parades and rings are all that matter," "talk to us in June," etc.

There's a difference between being happy and celebrating something.

Nobody said Laker fans shouldn't be happy their team got to .500. I just find it amusing anyone would feel compelled to make a separate post about it, like it was a big accomplishment. Especially when, for years, Laker fans have been the quickest to say things like, "parades and rings are all that matter," "talk to us in June," etc.

There's a difference between being happy and celebrating something.

wait...there was a seperate post made for the lakers being 500??

Look at lebrons left calf compared to his right calf in that dunk against the Knicks at the end of the game

Can someone explain that to me? I've never noticed the difference. It's like the left is robotic and the right is normal.

Look at lebrons left calf compared to his right calf in that dunk against the Knicks at the end of the game

Can someone explain that to me? I've never noticed the difference. It's like the left is robotic and the right is normal.

thats normal dude. one side of your body is always bigger than the other. its like that for your arms, shoulders, calfs,etc

edit: Ive been trolled. lol just saw the pic. come on dude. you know damn well it looks like that because both legs are at different angles :lol: you reaching

Last edited:
Dudes really mad i called lebron by his nickname.

Female traits all over.

Must be that time of the month.

just a post or thread? because one post isnt that big of a deal and zyzz isnt a laker fan he just thinks kobe is cute.

Hard to argue with that. I take back what I said (until someone actually makes a "Lakers at .500 Appreciation Thread").

Paul George is King.
Him and psycho T are HoFs
pimp.gif
Psycho T maybe makes it on college accolades and accomplishments.............

bait set

What's this I'm hearing Bron being linked to steroids :lol: if it's one ***** that's him haha that receding hairline gotta mean something, you my ***** Bron but something ain't right it gets worse every yr lmaoooo

What's this I'm hearing Bron being linked to steroids :lol: if it's one ***** that's him haha that receding hairline gotta mean something, you my ***** Bron but something ain't right it gets worse every yr lmaoooo

To be honest I always thought he was on steroids :lol: Dude really is just a freak of nature. The NBA doesnt test for ANYTHING though, used to hear stories of Wade in the clubs smoking weed *shrugs*

I believe George is a legitimate DPOY candidate (at least top-5), but I won't bother explaining why because everyone will just call me a homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom