Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron should be DPOY...at least his name should be out there after what he did to Melo yesterday.

Last edited:
Crazy stat I got from ESPN:

Elias says Greivis Vasquez is one of only three players in NBA history to lead their team in assists (either outright or tied) in each of the first 60 games of the season. Jason Kidd did it with the Nets in 2001-02; John Stockton did it four times.

The numbers guys are going to make a huge push for Sanders of the Bucks for DPOY. They love him.

Last edited:
The problem with Sanders is I don't think someone should win DPOY playing 26 minutes a game.

Then doesn't that remove Timmy from serious consideration as well?

Sanders is legit. Imposing tandem defensively with Henson in years to come.

Crazy stat I got from ESPN:

Elias says Greivis Vasquez is one of only three players in NBA history to lead their team in assists (either outright or tied) in each of the first 60 games of the season. Jason Kidd did it with the Nets in 2001-02; John Stockton did it four times.

:wow:

What!?

Say what you will about the Hornets, thats just downright impressive.

I remember when Vince Carter did this in Toronto just before they traded him in December 2004.  

They booed the hell outta him 
laugh.gif

And I would boo him to hell again. Even at his age, a cram is expected.

Why have Lebron play today, the heat have nothing to gain by beating the wolves, bosh could handle this by himself

Mayment......does that say Luke Walton with NINE ******g assists halfway thru Q2? :wow: The **** is goin on out there?

Wish Cavs had not cooled down a bit at the end, but still a good half. Speights doesn't know how to miss his shot today.

What's this I'm hearing Bron being linked to steroids :lol: if it's one ***** that's him haha that receding hairline gotta mean something, you my ***** Bron but something ain't right it gets worse every yr lmaoooo

To be honest I always thought he was on steroids :lol: Dude really is just a freak of nature. The NBA doesnt test for ANYTHING though, used to hear stories of Wade in the clubs smoking weed *shrugs*

Lol Wade use to puff trees I can't really picture that Lls, Bron n Wade jaws have gotten bigger n Brons hairline been looking crazy gotta look more into this steroid case not saying he's on it just wouldn't be surprised

Bron also had a benign tumor in his jawline/neck area as well. I believe it was removed a ways back tho.

I always wondered what the black marks around lebrons temples were.

Wade's jawline is much more suspect than bron. That guy is def juicing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom