Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered what the black marks around lebrons temples were.

Wade's jawline is much more suspect than bron. That guy is def juicing.

Not just his jawline, but every time around the same year, especially during the off season, Dwyane Wade gets sever acne on his forehead. Comes and goes quickly, but it gets bad. Wade wouldn't surprise me.

LeBron would tho, dude was 6'8 245 coming out of HS. Being 265 now for LeBron shouldn't come as a shock, cause dudes been lifting for 10 years now.

I'm talking about steroids btw, not HGH. Everyone is on HGH, they have to be. Everyone.

Hey_

I always wondered what the black marks around lebrons temples were.

Wade's jawline is much more suspect than bron. That guy is def juicing.

Not just his jawline, but every time around the same year, especially during the off season, Dwyane Wade gets sever acne on his forehead. Comes and goes quickly, but it gets bad. Wade wouldn't surprise me.

LeBron would tho, dude was 6'8 245 coming out of HS. Being 265 now for LeBron shouldn't come as a shock, cause dudes been lifting for 10 years now.

I'm talking about steroids btw, not HGH. Everyone is on HGH, they have to be. Everyone.

Kevin Martin?

Stephen Curry?

Kevin Durant?

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif

I'm sure a ton of NBA players are using HGH. I wonder how many will feel betrayed if that truth ever comes to light.

I'm sure a ton of NBA players are using HGH. I wonder how many will feel betrayed if that truth ever comes to light.

I truly don't think NBA fans care that much. It would be ammo for "haters". And espn would get 3 weeks of mental masterbatio. That's it. The product would not suffer financially unless congress git involved maybe

This league is about stars. The casual fan won't care that much IMO.

It's Favors' turn tonight.

15 and 10 with time left in the second quarter.

Edit: 17 and 14 at half.

Last edited:
I believe George is a legitimate DPOY candidate (at least top-5), but I won't bother explaining why because everyone will just call me a homer.
Nah they wouldnt, he definitely is one.
Crazy stat I got from ESPN:

Elias says Greivis Vasquez is one of only three players in NBA history to lead their team in assists (either outright or tied) in each of the first 60 games of the season. Jason Kidd did it with the Nets in 2001-02; John Stockton did it four times.
Bruh what? That cant be real.
Then doesn't that remove Timmy from serious consideration as well?

Sanders is legit. Imposing tandem defensively with Henson in years to come.
Yeah it does, I disagreed with this assertion the last time this topic came about but what can you do, the powers that be will consider it a factor. 
I truly don't think NBA fans care that much. It would be ammo for "haters". And espn would get 3 weeks of mental masterbatio. That's it. The product would not suffer financially unless congress git involved maybe

Man I wouldnt care at all. This is what its come too in all pro sports now, it is what it is. As sad as that is to say, its the ugly truth of it all.

I think I would care some. Maybe not to the point where I don't enjoy the game anymore, but I feel that I'd always be finding myself wondering how player X would do if they weren't assisted with PEDs. Of course, given the amount of legal substances that players take, the advanced medical treatment they receive and these German procedures which restore vitality to joints and have players reliving some of their prime years, I wonder how much of a difference PEDs are relative to those.

If true MJ being goat would never be questioned again.

Glad Tyson came up big.. He probably had leftover energy from not running back yesterday

Just cannot believe Cavs lost after up by 20+ pts. Have to give it up for Chandler though. His defense at the end was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom