Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the refs really screwing Minny that bad? on realgm they were going nuts

wouldn't shock me just curious

Last edited:
Here's another Jazz starting point guard and wings update for you guys: 52 minutes, 0-14, zero points, three assists, five turnovers.

the Barrea play was definitely a flagrant 1. he lowered the shoulder like a linebacker

shouldn't have been ejected though...

dude makes no play on the ball and push ray and yall ask why that is a flagrant? in todays NBA what JJ did is clear grounds to get your *** kicked on the game

Refs cheat for the Heat so much it's ridiculous. I watched 5 minutes of the game and saw about 4 questionable calls. Go ahead and get the confetti ready.

Here's another Jazz starting point guard and wings update for you guys: 52 minutes, 0-14, zero points, three assists, five turnovers.

Hayward shooting 3-15 isn't exactly helping either :x

The contribution from Burks really helped them though. Cant believe theyre going to win this game. :smh:

Hilarious call.

But not a reason for the T'Wolves to roll over and quit.

i agree in principle. and it's easy to say that. but as an athlete, it must be VERY VERY ANNOYING to play against such an amazingly talented team and on top of that the officials. especially for an injured team

They don't need the help. It's gotta be frustrating and the players just can't take it. I'm sure they all talk and no the deal. So i guess they figure... welp. refs are here. and they psych themselves out to convince themselves they will lose no matter what

indifferent.gif
 at the Jazz.

Edit: 
laugh.gif
 at that not being a foul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom