Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is the beginning of that play is Barea trying to flop for a call.

Flagrent 2 is up to ref's discretion of "excessive", I personally don't think it should have been a 2

but we know that the league wants Heat to win so JJ Barea is too dangerous to have out there

in the last 2 mins of a game.

THATS WHAT WAS THE FLAGRANT 2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man yall can hype of this era and all the complicated schemes and advanced scouting as yall want.

I don't care if no athletes were in the NBA until 2004 this **** is weeeeeeeeak :lol: what a soft *** league we got oh man

Last edited:
Funny thing is the beginning of that play is Barea trying to flop for a call.

Flagrent 2 is up to ref's discretion of "excessive", I personally don't think it should have been a 2

but we know that the league wants Heat to win so JJ Barea is too dangerous to have out there

in the last 2 mins of a game.
You right.

Somebody in the nba needs to pull a mayweather and refuse to play lebron until hes tested for ped's. What if its true tho smh

Bron just played in the Olympics and they do random blood testing.

USADA aint ahead of the curve but I'm sure its far more advanced than whatever drug testing the NBA has installed.

My boy MONTA! :pimp:

Just pissed he's doing it against all the teams that are above the Lakers. :smh: Somethings tells me he's gonna hit a game winner against Golden State next week.

Somebody in the nba needs to pull a mayweather and refuse to play lebron until hes tested for ped's. What if its true tho smh

Your're right.

The Miami Heat play the Magic next. Nickola Vucevic should sit out, take a stand, it'll really prove something.

Great idea.

^I was jokingly referring to stars, obviously.

That boy jr smith is on Twitter going in on people that are giving him a hard time about blowing the game :lol: he told one dude "shut up, you got 4 different brands on" :lol:

Last edited:
funny how a guy thats been flopping all year calling ray a kitty kat

This :lol: Barea damn near stumbled like David Lee did way back. He was really only mad cause they didn't call the flop. His foul shouldn't have been grounds for an ejection even though he never went for the ball.

If nothing else, J.R. brings the lulz on Twitter. MIP though, finally focused and maturing.

Grevis Vasquez has that locked down

Theres a bunch of people who should get it before JR

Greasy
Paul George
Larry Sanders
Vucevic
Afflalo

I'm sure theres plenty of names I'm forgetting

Lost mad respect for Ray. He's going initiate the contact on a much smaller player and then b**** when he gets bodied? :smh:

If Incarcerated Bob says it's true, it has to be.
Absolutely.

His sources are among the best, on par with Chris Broussard's.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ that flagrant 2 on Barea. That was a flagrant 1 at best.

^I was jokingly referring to stars, obviously.

That boy jr smith is on Twitter going in on people that are giving him a hard time about blowing the game :lol: he told one dude "shut up, you got 4 different brands on" :lol:

Which stars? The stars who idolize him and are buddy-buddy with him? No one standing up.

You can't just single out Lebron man. Dude came into the league at 18 years old, 245 pounds, insane vertical leap and he's been lifting for 10 years now. NBA scouts when he was 16 years old said this guy was going to be one of the best players ever.

What's he doing that's so out of HIS realm of possibilities?

Don't just focus on LeBron, focus on everyone. Everyone in the NBA should be tested more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom