Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Monta or Jennings is shooting more than 40% from the field this season though 

Haven't they both been volume scorers though?

That's not a good thing

have you looked at the roster? who else is gonna score? they really needed ersan to step it up but he hasnt on a consistent basis. jj redick will probably alleviate some of the pressure. jennings is a volume guy with a career low pct. monta on the other hand is usually a .45

A bad roster is no excuse for pull up 3 pt shots

now shot selection is something else :lol:
thought you just talking about taking a lot of fga and going to kobe mode

havent seen monta as much since he gone to milwaukee. he use to attack the basket a lot and settled for the mid-range

That dude left out the part where he injects Kobe with HGH.

McGwire got me, Sosa got me, Palmeiro got me, Bonds' hat didn't get me, neither is Kobe. German somethin goin on there. :lol:

My brother got the Kobe knee surgery in Germany this past summer from the same surgeon who does Kobe. He swears by it and Kobe went back this summer. Let that man cook.

McGwire got me, Sosa got me, Palmeiro got me, Bonds' hat didn't get me, neither is Kobe. German somethin goin on there. :lol:
Yup.

But I really do not care. The stuff allows these guys to play at high levels & provide even more entertainment than they otherwise would be able to.

That fourth quarter Kobe had against the Mavs? That dunk on Josh Smith last night?

The McGwire/Sosa home run battle?

Barry Bonds 73?

I have no issue with PEDs at all if those are the results.

Last edited:
Everybody going to Germany to get their knee worked on but the dude from Germany keeps missing stretches of time with knee problems.

**** don't make no sense.

Last edited:
Plenty work as hard, they just don't have a narrative behind them.

Couldn't have said it better my self. I didn't post the article to imply that no one works as hard as Kobe, but because it's motivating to read about people (famous or not) who are willing to give up so much to be good at what they do.

And I could be wrong but I don't think Kobe has been using PED's. The guy has been working hard ever since he came into the NBA and he strikes me as a guy who has to much of an ego to use PED's to enhance his game. Do you think Kobe is the type of player that wouldn't mind having an unfair advantage?

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings had 36 assists the past 2 games. Not enough basketballs for the backcourt they said...
2 games they said...
The Bucks are 19th in assists they said...
Both games were OT and he played extended minutes they said..

Nice couple of games for Jennings, though.

Just saying like I've been saying all year that he's capable of facilitating and that he can play with another scorer. Where as most thought he's incapable but really its just that's he's been alone forced to score his entire career in order to win. Now that Ersan has continued to make his shots, Monta has started to shoot well, and the addition of Redick, it has allowed Jennings to not be forced to score as much. I know they were extended games but both times he was flirting wi 10 assists by halftime. I know he had 10 against TOR.

Last edited:
Of course the Heat fan would be the only dude not seeing it for the weak **** it was.
Yea bro i know. It was clean, you're right.
Yeah man, that flying body blow scissorkick from the chihuahua is flagrant 2 worthy. You right.

7fcfc683a35dc1ed0898836eebc66a30_large
Blatant
roll.gif

Finally The Warriors Got a W Stephen Curry 26 pts and 12 ast #Beast 
Steph
pimp.gif

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="you big dummy"]

[/QUOTE]:rofl:[/quote]Unfiltered, raw, uncut, pure TRUTH.

I just hope Ellis and/or Tyreke can get on a team that's actually worth something next season. Nice to see Ellis having some success and putting those high assist numbers up at the SG position, shooting 46% the last 10 games (50% the last 5), averaging over 3 steals, 5 boards and 20+ ppg. Last 5 games, 24/8/4/4/51%

"monta ellis hav it all" :lol:

McGwire got me, Sosa got me, Palmeiro got me, Bonds' hat didn't get me, neither is Kobe. German somethin goin on there.
laugh.gif
seriously, would anyone be surprised if ANYONE is juicing at this point..

hell, i know alot of guys are young around here.. but do poeple not know what happened with carl lewis (it was touched on briefly in the 30 for 30 on ben johnson).. hell, look at all the cyclist

this isnt like back in the day with the east germans.. or hell even with bonds/sosa/mcgwire.. no one would surprise me

"I get hit harder than that every night, I don’t want to fight. Bynum almost knocked me out for rest of my life, I didn’t get up crying"

lol

Oh and I didn't realize Ed Malloy was involved last night. No wonder. He's the NBA's new go to guy. He always surrounded by shady or incompetent calls.

:lol: @ little JJ getting thrown out for that push. This league is so soft now. :smh:

Plenty work as hard, they just don't have a narrative behind them.

I'm sure there's plenty of athletes that do but I doubt there's plenty in the NBA that work as hard.

Everybody going to Germany to get their knee worked on but the dude from Germany keeps missing stretches of time with knee problems.

**** don't make no sense.

:lol: Sheeeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom