Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you realize how stupid you looked with that comment now. Cuz even in the loss Paul put in work

Where were you at halftime b?
I dunno I was probably eating. You said you was gonna quote me at the end of the game with your foolish :lol: I made sure to quote you with that dumb *** nonsense cuz it clearly didn't happen

And the only reason he got off was because he had to use a screen to get away from the length and athleticism of Westbrook. Towards the end of the game they went into a 1/4 set with CP and Westbrook and CP didn't get anywhere and fell right on the floor. He's a really good player so he took advantage of Nick freaking collison but the point still remains he's not getting anything against Russell and Thabo, which he didn't.

If you knew anything about hoops you would be able to see that.
EXCUSES. I aint got time for that.

You said he wouldn't have a good game and he did. It don't matter how he did it. He still DID IT. I don't want to hear that bull **** if you knew anything about basketball pompous nonsense.

That backcourt of Paul and Crawford is dangerous. Main reason they came back and made it a game.

Last edited:
MWP belongs in a halfway house not the NBA.

MWP would make you look like a kid next to him

Really? I stand 6'6 tall so not really kiddo.
can you dunk?
yes but not as good as Raymone
pimp.gif
I'm jelly. If I was 6'6 yall would probably be discussing my impact on the NBA right now

I dunno I was probably eating. You said you was gonna quote me at the end of the game with your foolish :lol: I made sure to quote you with that dumb *** nonsense cuz it clearly didn't happen

You said he wouldn't have a good game and he did. It don't matter how he did it. He still DID IT. I don't want to hear that bull **** if you knew anything about basketball pompous nonsense.

That backcourt of Paul and Crawford is dangerous. Main reason they came back and made it a game.

And If CP was anywhere to be found in the first half they may have won. It's a game of 2 halves, not one.

Serge is from CONGO, aka his family was a day away from being murdered before they left. You think he cares about BG ?

And If CP was anywhere to be found in the first half they may have won. It's a game of 2 halves, not one.

You said he wasnt going to have a good offensive game scoring wise....He did
Now you're breaking up the game? Basketball is a game of 4 quarters. You know you fumbled with that statement, just accept it and keep it moving.

Last edited:
I dunno I was probably eating. You said you was gonna quote me at the end of the game with your foolish
laugh.gif
I made sure to quote you with that dumb *** nonsense cuz it clearly didn't happen

CP3 still didn't shoot well in the game and he started getting his points when the clips were in the bonus

Now you're breaking up the game? Basketball is a game of 4 quarters. You know you fumbled with that statement, just accept it and keep it moving.

8-21 isn't a particularly good game famb

:lol: @ you guys falling for it

mjsf said that because I'm a big Artest fan and I hurt his feelings talking about Fake Griffin

Hell no Ibaka wouldn't try that on Ron. I know it, you know it, Stern knows it. But this guy... :lol:

CP3 still didn't shoot well in the game and he started getting his points when the clips were in the bonus
So should we subtract points made at the FT line to determine if a player had a good game now?

:lol:

That's why you didn't quote me. Cuz I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:
Now you're breaking up the game? Basketball is a game of 4 quarters.

I'm going to say this on the subject, then i'm done. I'm out.

The reason why I said he wasn't going to have a good game scoring wise against the thunder was because of Thabo and Russ. He clearly struggled heavily against them in the first half. It was only until he got Collison on him that he started scoring. Even towards the end he wasn't getting much dolo without a bunch of screens and what not.

They still lost and he still was food to Russell, and I like CP3. He's really good. But it is what it is. He had a good scoring game when he was able to shake free in the 2nd half. In the first half he clearly was proving my point. But whatever, it is what it is.

Enjoy ya sunday.

what the heck happened? i turned the gm off after halftime
did a fight go down between serge and bg? :nerd:

[quote name="mjshoefanatic"]^^ that post wasn't about thabeet tho >D[/quote]Pssst... hey, bruh... you brought Artest into a convo on BG and Serge, so uhhh... yeah... you don't really have any place to tell someone "But that's not who we're talking about." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom