Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="DoItAllPaul"][quote name="DarthSka"]:lol: @ Blake pushing Serge in the back on that Crawford 3, then jogging back to halfcourt

Least Serge did what he did and stood right the hell there. *shrugs*[/quote]

dude hit him below the belt and ibaka stood there while he was on the ground...

blake barely shoved him too[/quote]So Serge stood there, right?

And Blake walked away?

Cool, because that's exactly what I was pointing out.

CP3's flopping *** had a wide open layup but instead tries to flop and throw himself into Perkins and missed it.

Also props to Brooks for resisting the urge to play Fisher, but still wondering when we are going to see Ronnie Brewer

Last edited:

blake barely shoved him too...which player said that ibaka isn't about that life in a tweet or something was it artest?

edit: it was stephen jackson also LOL at the spelling

Ibaka ain't no punk..

but Stak5 is a blood

[quote name="DoItAllPaul"][quote name="DarthSka"]:lol: @ Blake pushing Serge in the back on that Crawford 3, then jogging back to halfcourt

Least Serge did what he did and stood right the hell there. *shrugs*

blake barely shoved him too[/quote]So Serge stood there, right?

And Blake walked away?

Cool, because that's exactly what I was pointing out.[/quote]

its easy to stand there when the other dude is rolling on the ground in pain.

doesnt scream tough guy to me

blake barely shoved him too...which player said that ibaka isn't about that life in a tweet or something was it artest?

edit: it was stephen jackson also LOL at the spelling

Ibaka ain't no punk..

but Stak5 is a blood

:rolleyes
3rd world ghetto is more ghetto than America inner city ghetto.

Serge, or nobody in the NBA, is scared of Blake Griffin's flopping ***

Dunleavy+Slaps+Ibaka.gif

ibaka1.png

Last edited:
Pissed off with that dirty play by Ibaka. Plays like open the door for it being okay for someone to elbow him in the face. ******g ridiculous.

Don't see Chris Paul having a good game in this one. At least not scoring wise
Why the **** not? It's not gonna be cuz of the "lock down D" by Russy. CP3 can easily frustrate dude. Won't be Thabo either cuz he can easily cook.

It's at this point that Chris can score if he wants to. Only he stops himself more times than not.

:lol: yeah okay man I'm going to quote you at the end of the game
I hope you realize how stupid you looked with that comment now. Cuz even in the loss Paul put in work

Last edited:
Serge is a fake tough guy just like MWP.

ibaka would never run into the stands....there's a HUGE difference between tough guy and an insane person.

ibaka is the dude who punches people below the belt when his emotions get the best of him, metta world peace is throwing hands or choking someone

Don't see Chris Paul having a good game in this one. At least not scoring wise
Why the **** not? It's not gonna be cuz of the "lock down D" by Russy. CP3 can easily frustrate dude. Won't be Thabo either cuz he can easily cook.

It's at this point that Chris can score if he wants to. Only he stops himself more times than not.

:lol: yeah okay man I'm going to quote you at the end of the game
I hope you realize how stupid you looked with that comment now. Cuz even in the loss Paul put in work

But the conversation was about CP3 and his [in]ability to penetrate Thunder defenders, shoeking was still right. Without a screen, Cp3 isn't getting by anyone off the dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom