Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that same lame argument when Ron fouled Ibaka and he pretended to go after him.

Dudes talking reckless exaggerating as much they can to make Ibaka sound dangerous cuz they don't like Artest, calling Serge a child rebel soldier :lol: :smh:

Show and prove.

Last edited:
[quote name="mjshoefanatic"]^^ that post wasn't about thabeet tho >D
Pssst... hey, bruh... you brought Artest into a convo on BG and Serge, so uhhh... yeah... you don't really have any place to tell someone "But that's not who we're talking about." :lol:[/quote]
:lol:

I simply made a comparison. Not my fault that half of NT S&T fears Metta World Violence.

Last edited:
Well Serge isn't a psycho so I don't expect him to jeopardize his career proving how tough he is.

BTW re: Master Zik and Shoeking. in 2 games head to head

Russ 2-0, 26 PPG, 50% shooting, 3-7 from 3, 9.5 assists

Paul, 0-2, 17 PPG, 28% shooting, 1-9 from 3, 8.5 assists

[quote name="mjshoefanatic"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="mjshoefanatic"]^^ that post wasn't about thabeet tho >D[/quote]Pssst... hey, bruh... you brought Artest into a convo on BG and Serge, so uhhh... yeah... you don't really have any place to tell someone "But that's not who we're talking about." :lol:[/quote]:lol:

I simply made a comparison. Not my fault that half of NT S&T fears Metta World Violence.[/quote]But the post wasn't about him, though.

Well Serge isn't a psycho so I don't expect him to jeopardize his career proving how tough he is.

What that got to do with anything I said?

You trying to say Russ is better than CP3?

Last edited:

yall weren't just arguing what CP3 was able to do offensively against the Thunder?

Hey_

Look like Blake threw a little of his commercial acting chops in when Serge Batum'd him.

Julius F. Wrek

yall weren't just arguing what CP3 was able to do offensively against the Thunder?
So when you say head to head is that CP3's stats when Russ was guarding him only?

Last edited:
[quote name="Julius Wrek"]Hey_

Look like Blake threw a little of his commercial acting chops in when Serge Batum'd him.

Julius F. Wrek[/quote]When BG first went down, I was going to say "Blake's on the ground? Oh."

*waits for someone to say something like 'He got hit in the nuts! You ever felt that?'*

Happens literally All. The. Time in sports. what doesn't happen all the time is dudes hitting the floor afterwards.

Ibaka is such a ***** lol

Great 4th quarter, tho. Would love to play the Thunder in the playoffs.

Ska, did you see the way he looked at the ref too!!!?? I counted 6 menacing stares at the refs today. How many did you have on your boxscore?

Last edited:
Josh Selby just got waived by the Cavs. I guess that great Summer League amounted to nothing

Dude has that "look at me crooked one more time homeboii, and I'ma show you how Bodymore does things" attitude which was no good to the young, developing rookies.

That's why he was cut.

Big week here.

The Mavs and Rockets play twice including tonight. The Rockets Never beat the mavs. They haven't beaten them since T-Mac was playing for them. If The Lakers handle their business and the Rockets can't get past the mavericks, their playoff aspirations could get in real jeopardy.

Kings will sign Selby 
laugh.gif
Kings love drama  guards
fixed 
laugh.gif

Kings scored 44 points in the 3rd quarter.... up 38 on the Bobcats 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I expect the Bobcats to cut the lead to 10 by the end of the game

Kings are trollin' these days. This is like the second time in a week they've had almost 100 at the end of the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom