Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
The NBA has suspended Clippers Matt Barnes one game for pleading out in California state court to incident with police. He'll sit opener.
I don't know if it was really necessary for the NBA to get involved in this, especially just to hand out a one game suspension. I know the league wants to protect its image and make sure players are behaving themselves off the court, but what kind of a message does a one game suspension really send? Should have just left it up to the justice system on this one.
Definitely bad news for the Clippers as far as the opener against Memphis goes since Grant Hill is out too. That leaves Butler as the only active SF, which means I expect Rudy Gay to have a big game. I'm hoping the Clippers can most contain everyone else on the Grizz. It'll be interesting to see if the Clippers go with some three guard line-ups, with either Willie Green or Crawford playing the 3. That's what I'd do if I was coaching.

*birdman handrub*

Good luck tomorrow lawdog. You the only Clipper fan I can tolerate :lol:

And I'm praying for you Spectacular. I can't even imagine going through it. |I

I respect your opinion but I always was calling rondos game suspect but if your in the top five pg in the league and arguably number one if you had a pure jump shot your pretty much elite fam. And it would be completely different if it would've been one of those Deshawn Stevenson shirt things, from a grown man, that was just childish.

Aaight. Respect famb.

Coldcity, I can't rep for some reason,
but you right.
That's why Rondo is a classless player.
D. Rose is a class act who all PGs need to emulate.
Not this starvin Marvin POS
So because Rondo took a picture with a Boston fan wearing a shirt with her opinion he's classless.

ahem

SHUT UP!

he didnt have to put himself in that photo op sitiation & he made it worse by pointing at it...didnt call it classless but i bet he called that random broad over for the pic & not the other way around.... BUT REGARDLESS OF THIS SITUATION HES BEEN A {}

ahem
SHUT UP!
he didnt have to put himself in that photo op sitiation & he made it worse by pointing at it...didnt call it classless but i bet he called that random broad over for the pic & not the other way around.... BUT REGARDLESS OF THIS SITUATION HES BEEN A {}
LOL, so I gotta shut up for voicing my opinion. It's probably a signing thing cause I doubt rondo walks around with a handful of sharpies everywhere he goes. And he may be a itch to some and real to others because he clearly knows him taking a picture with her isn't a good pr move but frankly doesn't care, and why should he, he's gonna get his millions regardless. And the only people he's concerned about liking him are Celtic fans and they LOVE this stuff.

OK but please dont turn this into a Top 10 WR list debacle lol
1) D. Rose
2) CP3
3) Russy
4) Nash
5) Dwill

Meh. All I will say is Rondo is a walking triple double. At the end of the year, the only players better than rondo regardless of position were Durant and lebron. You can't ignore playoff averages of 17, 12, 7, and 2.

All y'all see is he can't shoot

His shooting has improved.

Its his mental prowess and ability to take control of the game is the issue.

Maybe its more a knock on his teammates than him.

Who knows

Nash over Rondo?

Lol ya theres no bias in that opinion whatsoever :rolleyes

Rondo is a top 10 player in the L regardless of position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom