Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media wise, especially in our city where they don't know **** about ball. Everyone seems to think Lakers Heat finals is a lock from what I've heard

Coldcity, I can't rep for some reason,

but you right.

That's why Rondo is a classless player.

D. Rose is a class act who all PGs need to emulate.

Not this starvin Marvin POS

Coldcity, I can't rep for some reason,
but you right.
That's why Rondo is a classless player.
D. Rose is a class act who all PGs need to emulate.
Not this starvin Marvin POS
So because Rondo took a picture with a Boston fan wearing a shirt with her opinion he's classless. So I guess when.imán took a picture with a boy wearing a nets shirt and he used his hand to cover the logo that was classless too? Some of yall are just to sensitive. It's a shirt with an opinion on it not a big deal.

Last edited:
P, CP, or any other rational Laker fan: what's Dwight's status for tonight?

Just in case people complain that OP doesn't update the thread anytime soon, Spectacular is going through some real problems because of the storm.
I'm seriously so depress I feel like ending my life. I know I should look on the bright side that I'm still alive, but I lost everything. My home is flooded, Im currently in a shelter, have no way to get to my family in the Bronx. Haven't eaten nothing, all I have is the clothes on my back and some cash. Just feel so empty and sad inside.

Just in case people complain that OP doesn't update the thread anytime soon, Spectacular is going through some real problems because of the storm.
I'm seriously so depress I feel like ending my life. I know I should look on the bright side that I'm still alive, but I lost everything. My home is flooded, Im currently in a shelter, have no way to get to my family in the Bronx. Haven't eaten nothing, all I have is the clothes on my back and some cash. Just feel so empty and sad inside.
Damn.
tired.gif

Keep your head up Spectacular.

why you mad tho? its not Rondos shirt... :rolleyes

Aint no one mad famb. It actually makes me more excited for the season. But im not iike fans who really wish the NBA were the WWF. I am a fan of the game. Save your storylines for monday night raw

So because Rondo took a picture with a Boston fan wearing a shirt with her opinion he's classless. So I guess when.imán took a picture with a boy wearing a nets shirt and he used his hand to cover the logo that was classless too? Some of yall are just to sensitive. It's a shirt with an opinion on it not a big deal.

LOL people throw the word sensitive around too much. Call me old school, but if I were a pro I would not put myself into such a photo op. But honestly Rondo and Iman are not really near the elite tier of players in this league, so I guess they get a pass for their sophomoric antics

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
The NBA has suspended Clippers Matt Barnes one game for pleading out in California state court to incident with police. He'll sit opener.

I don't know if it was really necessary for the NBA to get involved in this, especially just to hand out a one game suspension. I know the league wants to protect its image and make sure players are behaving themselves off the court, but what kind of a message does a one game suspension really send? Should have just left it up to the justice system on this one.

Definitely bad news for the Clippers as far as the opener against Memphis goes since Grant Hill is out too. That leaves Butler as the only active SF, which means I expect Rudy Gay to have a big game. I'm hoping the Clippers can most contain everyone else on the Grizz. It'll be interesting to see if the Clippers go with some three guard line-ups, with either Willie Green or Crawford playing the 3. That's what I'd do if I was coaching.

Last edited:
Lebron about to literally tear the entire league apart this season :smh:

I'll enjoy every minute of it too.

Aint no one mad famb. It actually makes me more excited for the season. But im not iike fans who really wish the NBA were the WWF. I am a fan of the game. Save your storylines for monday night raw
LOL people throw the word sensitive around too much. Call me old school, but if I were a pro I would not put myself into such a photo op. But honestly Rondo and Iman are not really near the elite tier of players in this league, so I guess they get a pass for their sophomoric antics
I respect your opinion but I always WAS calling rondos game suspect, not anymore but if your in the top five pg in the league and arguably number one if you had a pure jump shot your pretty much elite fam. And it would be completely different if it would've been one of those Deshawn Stevenson shirt things, from a grown man, that was just childish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom