Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the KG jason Terry article:
[quote name="Doc Rivers"]"I'm used to this sort of thing. He once told me he wouldn't step on the court because he had gotten a splinter earlier that day and didn't respect wood anymore. By the second quarter, we had tranquilized him and got him into the game."
[/quote]

:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hype for this season but as a knicks fan stat is already showing me im gunna end up upset by the end of the season

I think 1 or 2 people might not have realized it was just satire. Sports Pickle is like the Onion.

KG isn't mellowing with age though.

@TyLawson3 It Looks like im going to be a nugget for another 4 yrs..Thanks to the Kronke family, Masai, nuggets fans and everybody 4 believing In me

Edit:

I would have just let it continue, JD. :lol:

Last edited:
I think 1 or 2 people might not have realized it was just satire. Sports Pickle is like the Onion.

Was wondering when someone was going to explain that to them. :lol:

1 or 2 people.... :rofl: :rofl:

Has Indy announced their starting lineup with Granger out? I cant find anything official anywhere

edit: I just saw that they would be starting Gerald Green at SF. I like Paul George better at that position, but I guess if they're both on the floor at the same time, it wouldnt matter

Last edited:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE KG VIDEOS im over the rep limit tho i got yall some other time

4 years-$48 million for Ty Lawson.

The market has been set for Steph Curry, Jrue Holiday and Brandon Jennings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom