Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched this last night. Never forget

Last edited:
Utah's starting point guard and wings: 0 points in 51 minutes.

These idiots could have gotten any number of quality guards that could have really helped their team but instead are hanging on to two expiring guys playing ahead of their former 1st rounders that need playing time. They REALLY want to get swept in the first round of the playoffs that bad.

SPURS would sweep the lakers.

I swear why is it non laker fans always gassin that team up?

Shameful.
sick.gif
woooooooooooooow lets not get crazy. it would depend on what lakers team showed up. I see the spurs as the patriots of the nba. Kobe sheer drive and will, wouldnt allow a sweep.

SPURS would sweep the lakers.

I swear why is it non laker fans always gassin that team up?

Shameful. :x
woooooooooooooow lets not get crazy. it would depend on what lakers team showed up. I see the spurs as the patriots of the nba. Kobe sheer drive and will, wouldnt allow a sweep.

did you miss the 2011 playoffs?

and not many teams want to see the Patriots in the playoffs either

Last edited:
Drive and will must have been absent the past two seasons.

The lakers would be food for the spurs if they made the playoffs. Nash can't guard TP and Kobe will run out of gas trying to guard him for four games

did you miss the 2011 playoffs?

and not many teams want to see the Patriots in the playoffs either
and just like the pats (which is one of my fav teams) they can cause a ruckus in the season... and make a lil push/run in playoffs... but ppl overhype them and expect/give them a chance to win it all based on their dominance from years and years ago. To be honest i would be more shocked at them getting to the finals then them getting a first round bounce.

man, watching Magic highlights of Dwight

dude doesnt even play the same, if he did... :x :x :x :x :x

man, watching Magic highlights of Dwight

dude doesnt even play the same, if he did... :x :x :x :x :x

Yeah..It's one of the biggest knocks I have against him. It's frustrating. It's like he just wants to loaf around the court since he's not the main guy anymore. Wasteful.

could be that his injuries are reeeally bothering him, more than what we can imagine...it's crazy how he used to get by using his athleticism back then, now, with minimal athleticism and no post moves 
sick.gif

if the lakers make it, I hope my rockets make it too..Lakers/Spurs first round matchup will be interesting to say the least...I think Lakers will take that series..

Not to mention a Rockets Thunder matchup.

Those two matchups would be :smokin especially for the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom