Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be that his injuries are reeeally bothering him, more than what we can imagine...it's crazy how he used to get by using his athleticism back then, now, with minimal athleticism and no post moves :x

He's been saying he makes stupid fouls once he gets tired.. And he gets tired more quickly than in the post...

Since Minnesota probably isn't getting in, then I would definitely love to see Houston get in. Harden is an exciting watch and I like the direction of that team. Bump out Utah and Houston and LAL will make for an exciting first round.

This year Dallas is the ultimate collection of former all-stars.

Nowitzki
Brand
Carter
Kaman
Marion

Only one has a chance of ever going back.

that's pretty much the most bizarre thing i've seen - mark cuban showing off his elliptical prowess for the public

what a douche

TELL EM JEFF. VC HoF like I've been saying.
indifferent.gif
I haz confuse

Aint nobody tryna see a Utah team get in. I mean nothing against them, but they play boring. I respect them, and they play hard, but man its boring.

Hope its Lakers Spurs and Rockets thunder as a 1-8 2-7 match up

so basically longevity = guaranteed HOF

and i'm pissed he used all star games as part of his argument
Longevity alone doesnt get you 28th all time in scoring. Look at how many top 100 stats he has: Field Goals, 3 Pointers, Free Throws,Assists, Steals,Points, PPG,Efficiency. Hes a great baskeball player, Juwan Howard has a long tenure as well and hes not seeing any of those numbers. 
Vince Carter would be the least impactful HoF in history, by far.
You're right, doesnt change the fact that he deserves to go.

Last edited:
Aint nobody tryna see a Utah team get in. I mean nothing against them, but they play boring. I respect them, and they play hard, but man its

Hope its Lakers Spurs and Rockets thunder as a 1-8 2-7 match up

I was just saying this a few mins ago lol, i really hate watching them play smh. I Been rooting for the Lakers & Rockets to make it for the last 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Didn't check if posted, cavs play heat tonight and Lebron wearing a Browns hat, 2014 lol!!! But funny how he never wore any cle team hat when he was here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom