Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would cleveland fans accept him back?
I mean I'd assume they would, but they burned his jerseys and stuff :lol:

can't see lebron going to cleveland until Dwade is at least 34-35. I'm guessing he'll play until 2016 for the heat then finish his career with the Cavs with a huge paycut.

will 
mean.gif
...he should be suspended 1 game and fined 10,000 for that stupidity.. 

Mavs are so much better than they were earlier this season.

If Dirk was healthy at the beginning of the season this team is definitely in the playoffs.

Atleast Walton was an MVP and lead his team to a championship
and college which clearly matters

He played college basketball for John Wooden  at the University of California, Los Angeles  (UCLA) from 1971 to 1974, winning the national title in 1972 over Florida State  and again in 1973 with an 87–66 win over Memphis State  in which Walton made an impressive 21 of 22 field goal attempts and scored 44 points. The Walton-led 1971–72 UCLA basketball team had a record of 30–0, in the process winning its games by an average margin of more than 30 points. He was the backbone of two consecutive 30–0 seasons and was also part of UCLA's NCAA men's basketball record 88-game winning streak. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Seeing Vince and Jamison playing makes feel old and then the fact that Sheed and Stackhouse are still playing makes it worse (Good times at UNC)

They need a stat that weighs a bad shot selection with the miss from that shot leading to an opponents score. Seems like this keeps happening on Kobe misses. Not all bad shot selections, but when he misses, Dallas takes it right down and scores.

I would love to see Dwight ask the Lakers to amnesty Kobe. I would just sit at Kobes Twitter page w/o moing waiting for a response.

Anyone care to play the "What if" game?

Kobe in a Wolves uniform.....:smokin

:lol:

They need a stat that weighs a bad shot selection with the miss from that shot leading to an opponents score. Seems like this keeps happening on Kobe misses. Not all bad shot selections, but when he misses, Dallas takes it right down and scores.
might be too subjective. But I agree. It's basically worse than a turn over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom