Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazz cut it to 19
eek.gif
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif
They have a chance to retain their dignity. 

every time blake gets hit he always make it seem like he got hit by a train... i don't respect that part of blake's game 

Funny how when he stops doing that and complaining to the refs he can be a bonafide monster on both ends. :D

Last edited:
You don't say... A team would be better getting two players rather than trading them for one another?

It's crazy enough to work.

Last edited:
Lakers gettin help from $tren, the refs, and other teams now?

Just for them to make the playoffs and get bounce in the 1st round?

:smh:

Last edited:
every time blake gets hit he always make it seem like he got hit by a train... i don't respect that part of blake's game 

Very annoying and it looks pathetic. He needs to man up.

Are people really convinced that the Lakers won't make the playoffs? I keep hearing announcers and analysts almost getting joy out of saying the Lakers won't be in the postseason. I think they get in and if they play the Clippers or even OKC in the first round, I think they win. Book it!

Very annoying and it looks pathetic. He needs to man up.

Are people really convinced that the Lakers won't make the playoffs? I keep hearing announcers and analysts almost getting joy out of saying the Lakers won't be in the postseason. I think they get in and if they play the Clippers or even OKC in the first round, I think they win. Book it!

anything can happen, i think they will be a different team in the playoffs.

their back is against the wall, ive got faith in them but we'll see

Keep telling my friends this,

If this Lakers team makes the playoffs, that'll be one of the worst 1st round, 8-1 matchups in history for the #1 seed. If they make the playoffs, that'll mean that they are finally playing well/the way we anticipated them playing from the start of the season. It would be that they are now in sync with each other.

Kobe, Nash, Dwight, Pau, playing well, in sync with each other? Playing the way we thought they would play at the beginning of the year? Yeah, that's a scary first round matchup for anybody.

if the lakers make it, I hope my rockets make it too..Lakers/Spurs first round matchup will be interesting to say the least...I think Lakers will take that series..

Plus Mikey still coaches the lakers. Gregg been poppin wine bottles on the fool since the old SPURS-suns playoffs days. :smokin

Last edited:
Once you understand the nuances of basketball...any sport really, it becomes so beautiful.

a few years ago I really began to understand the intricacies of offensive line play in football, and it made the game so much more interesting to me.

Over the past year or so, I really began to pay attention to the post game in the NBA, and the footwork, and all the things that go into that, and it helped me develop a new appreciation for the guys who have mastered that, and become stars using it....truly amazing

SPURS would sweep the lakers.

I swear why is it non laker fans always gassin that team up?

Shameful. :x

Why is it you're seeing what you wanna see and not what was actually said?

Notice...I mentioned Clippers and OKC as possible victims. I'm very aware that the Spurs are a team that can handle the Lakers.

Gassin up? :lol: Tell me I'm the fool for thinking that a Kobe led team with Dwight Howard on the squad is capable of a first round "upset." If they get hot enough to get in...They have a very good chance at advancing beyond the first round. No way in hell you can dispute that.

Lakers gonna get home court adv :nerd:

Jeremy pin tried pull a flu gm instead got Parsons sick now :smh:

Last edited:
watching the 2003 asg on youtube (  )

is there a better defensive lineup in an asg than the glove, kobe, prime kg,prime td and shaq? 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom