Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kobe's improved post game and footwork can be attributed to Hakeem's lessons

In the post most definitely.

I feel like he's one of the few that actually uses those lessons on a daily basis still. He really grasped what The Dream was preachin. Amare? Not so much. :tongue:

Does anyone know if LeBron did any off-season work with Hakeem? I would like to see a video of that.

posted this a few days ago

check out the X's

Last edited:
these last few pages got me like...

15232111_hunter_stare_nt.gif

:rofl:

it's crazy to see how Hakeem's height and Lebron's height are almost the same.. the things that Hakeem were able to do back then..
sick.gif
 He's truly an underrated center

Motiejūnas has game. He can shoot, put the ball on the floor and pass some.

Last edited:
^yea, very polished post game..Once he puts on some mass, he'll definitely get better at defending/rebounding. 

Bron 1 board shy of a triple double 3 mins left in 3rd.

Watch him sit the whole 4th and not get it (Miami up 20)

I couldn't care any less about the term "true PG," but I'm a big fan of Wall and I think his overall game will mature real nicely over the years to make him one of the best PG's in the game.

I think Kobe's improved post game and footwork can be attributed to Hakeem's lessons

I feel like he's one of the few that actually uses those lessons on a daily basis still. He really grasped what The Dream was preachin. Amare? Not so much. :tongue:

Does anyone know if LeBron did any off-season work with Hakeem? I would like to see a video of that.

check out the X's

Thanks! Honestly didn't know there would be one.
I was trying to take a lot of mental notes on those moves :lol:

:smh: :x @ LeBron's casual dunks looking so effortless...shaking the whole hoop.

check out the X's

Thanks! Honestly didn't know there would be one.
I was trying to take a lot of mental notes on those moves :lol:

:smh: :x @ LeBron's casual dunks looking so effortless...shaking the whole hoop.

yeah its just been the past year or 2 that I've gained a real appreciation for post game and foot work, it truly is an art form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom