Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the Lakers fans, and the three Mavericks fans on here....

WE STILL ALIVE BOYS! :pimp:

Tomorrow morning though... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Good luck. :pimp:

Ain't nothing going on worth noting.. :lol:

Plus most of the dudes who post in the season thread don't reply, so I mostly stick to Twitter.

absolutely terrible execution down the stretch by the rockets. for every good game Lin has, he seems to put up 2 terrible ones...

In the post most definitely.

I feel like he's one of the few that actually uses those lessons on a daily basis still. He really grasped what The Dream was preachin. Amare? Not so much. :tongue:

Does anyone know if LeBron did any off-season work with Hakeem? I would like to see a video of that.

It's easier to add stuff like a post game when you have an incredibly high bball IQ, impeccable footwork, a soft touch and the ability to hit shots in traffic. Hakeem isn't a miracle worker. That's why his lessons work for Kobe but don't work for Javale McGee :lol:

Sanders did get worked that last play, but when he adds another 5-10 lbs of muscle he'll be a defensive nightmare not that he already isn't. Love that kids game.

cmon clippers lol beat that jazz

:lol: at Mavs fans, Laker fans, and Rocket fans all hoping for a Jazz L tonight to help make their Saturday nights more enjoyable.

Seriously though...will be keeping an eye on the scoreboard when i'm out tonight. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Griffin goin hard in the paint.
tumblr_m3d5pdQ0LW1qiry05o1_400.gif

all i needed was hou to win by 3 so i would've won 200, but no, they have to lose cause it's just not fair to leave the lakers, mavs, and blazers hanging like that... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom