Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi played like crap in the last two games of his career in the NCAA tournament (I remember clearly because I had them in the Final 4 and felt duped). He shot horribly, turned the ball over, lots of fouls. Not that that is always indicative of someone's NBA career, but it seemed to me that he had trouble creating his own shots and making plays against stiffer competition, the deeper they got in the tournament. He won't ever be a superstar. Just a very very solid player who will have his nights.

Last edited:
Basically Kawhi rates out to a guy that is perfect suited for the 3rd best player on the team. If he's the #2, it won't work. Even if Lebron was the #1 with him, it wouldn't be enough.

I mean this going forward of course, not right now. 2-3 years from now, etc.

For the record, when I mentioned NY trading Melo, I did not mean this year or even this offseason, I meant as his option was coming up.

I was speaking in terms of how to improve/fix NY going forward, not just this year. I should have worded that a little better.

And that's exactly what I took your quote as...an OPTION coming up. Not sure how people got that confused.

Kawhi gonna be a little better than GWall in his prime... Never gonna be a perennial all star.

It's an option that won't happen.

The only answer is that the Knicks are the same for a few years and sign melo and don't sign anyone else.

San Antonio should ease off of the gas pedal a little bit if they want to be fresh for the playoffs. Even when they were winning championships in the mid 2000's their record wasn't THIS good.

Kawhi played like crap in the last two games of his career in the NCAA tournament (I remember clearly because I had them in the Final 4 and felt duped). He shot horribly, turned the ball over, lots of fouls. Not that that is always indicative of someone's NBA career, but it seemed to me that he had trouble creating his own shots and making plays against stiffer competition, the deeper they got in the tournament. He won't ever be a superstar. Just a very very solid player who will have his nights.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXemx5E9t20

Only bad thing about becoming a Celtic is that 90% of the jersey numbers anyone would want are either taken or retired :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom