Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These unis need to be tossed. I don't mind the sleeves, but the shorts being a different yellow? And I thought the new alternate Spurs jerseys sucked...

he gets so pissed when they win lol

i hate seeing the raptors win (ruining our draft pick).. hopefully they make it to the 8th seed

they either need to start losing ALOT or keep winning and make the playoffs
Out there looking like the La Tech women's basketball team
ummm why the hell do they have different shades of yellow from the jersey to the shorts?!

I mean, this is an era of basketball where NBA players are wearing multiple sleeves for absolutely no reason, looking like fools out there.

Warriors don't look bad on the court, if I was a Warriors fan I would cop the jersey, cause I'd be able to wear it out to bars and out socially sometimes. You can't really do that with a cut-off tank.

Last edited:
Warriors don't look bad on the court, if I was a Warriors fan I would cop the jersey, cause I'd be able to wear it out to bars and out socially sometimes. You can't really do that with a cut-off tank.

I'd rather just get a $30 player shirt at that point.

I mean, this is an era of basketball where NBA players are wearing multiple sleeves for absolutely no reason, looking like fools out there.

That's the point of these, though...

Naahhh man lmaooo :lol:

Touche, thats a good point :lol:

It's not the worst thing tho. I'd rather see the regular tank also but those jersey's are tough. If these don't sell, I'm sure they won't last long and Adidas will make them a tank.

They remind me of a cycling shirt tho.

Any Rudy Gay jokes tonight? I think its hilarious how people always talked about this guy not having an effect on the game and not helping his team win, yet they are 7-3 since acquiring him. On top of the fact that they've played mostly all playoff teams during that stretch. And he already did it last year when ZBo was out.

And he's doing this while shooting terribly from the field.

And nice loss Denver.

Last edited:

:lol: exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom