Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a raptor Rudy is averaging 20.6 ppg 6.8 rpg 2.6 apg 2.6 spg

38% fg 29% 3fg

That Pacers defense is real.

got the Eastern Conference on easy mode

They're the only team with a legit chance to beat Miami in the playoffs.

*puts on flame suit*
In the East yeah, but we should have all known this months ago. People will realize soon enough and Solarius will get to tell 200+ people I told you so.

:smokin

2nd place

Dont worry Antidope, plenty of people are sleeping the Spurs. I dont know how you sleep a team with the best record in the NBA, but its happening, and I'm sure you wouldnt have it any other way

In the East yeah, but we should have all known this months ago. People will realize soon enough and Solarius will get to tell 200+ people I told you so.

Yea I meant to put in the east. For some reason I have zero faith in the Knicks :lol:

And NOBODY should be sleeping on SA. I just hope they either drop to 2nd or the Rockets move to 7th, cuz I'm tryna see a OKC vs. Houston series

Last edited:
Kawhi will be better than O.J. Mayo.

OJ isn't a star though. You said he could be an all star/superstar, so he's supposed to be better than Mayo right?

(He isn't by the way. Kawhi is someone I can't see going over 17, 18 a game. He can't even create his own offensively nearly as well as Mayo nor is as good as a playmaker. Not even close if we're being honest.)

Last edited:
Minnesota is so damn frustrating...Williams is such garbage. A momentum killer and horrible decision maker.

Last edited:
^hahaha peep game..hopefully blazers win.. shout outs to del3no with 6 threes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kawhi will be better than O.J. Mayo.
OJ isn't a star though. You said he could be an all star/superstar, so he's supposed to be better than Mayo right?

(He isn't by the way. Kawhi is someone I can't see going over 17, 18 a game. He can't even create his own offensively nearly as well as Mayo nor is as good as a playmaker. Not even close if we're being honest.)
Ok what is a star to you then? Because 18 a game is star production in a lot of peoples eyes. Lets just say for arguments sake hes getting 18 a game, 7-8 rebounds, and 4-6 assists, is that not star production? 

Ok what is a star to you then? Because 18 a game is star production in a lot of peoples eyes. Lets just say for arguments sake hes getting 18 a game, 7-8 rebounds, and 4-6 assists, is that not star production? 

Depends on the team. If he's on a team full of good players around him (George and the Pacers are a good example) then yes.

If he's playing on some abysmal team like the Wizards and he's the 1st, 2nd n 3rd option..then no.

If 18 a game is star production then OJ by that definition is a star. In my opinion he isn't a star. He's far too inconsistent with his scoring and lacks the tenacity and ability to get to the free throw line to be a star. Stars are also number 1 options and if OJ is your number 1 option, your team is lottery bound. His production imo is best suited as a really good second option.

Now as far as that 18 8 and 6 line that you put up up there, are you saying that Lenard can become that type of a player? I just don't see it. I can be wrong, but I can't see Lenard being anything more than a 12-14 ppg player with some other goodies like 5 boards and 3 to 5 assist. That for sure isn't a star. And I sure don't believe he can be a STAR on a winning team. A STAR on a WINNING team is anywhere from 22 to 25 a game with 5 dimes and 5 assist. Lenard can do that? Really?

If 18 a game is star production then OJ by that definition is a star. In my opinion he isn't a star. He's far too inconsistent with his scoring and lacks the tenacity and ability to get to the free throw line to be a star. Stars are also number 1 options and if OJ is your number 1 option, your team is lottery bound. His production imo is best suited as a really good second option.

Now as far as that 18 8 and 6 line that you put up up there, are you saying that Lenard can become that type of a player? I just don't see it. I can be wrong, but I can't see Lenard being anything more than a 12-14 ppg player with some other goodies like 5 boards and 3 to 5 assist. That for sure isn't a star. And I sure don't believe he can be a STAR on a winning team. A STAR on a WINNING team is anywhere from 22 to 25 a game with 5 dimes and 5 assist. Lenard can do that? Really?
I know he can become that kind of player. A Star is 22 points a game? That scoring average is way too high, theyre only 11 players getting 20 a game at this point, and that threshold eliminates players like David Lee, Brook Lopez, Blake Griffin,Paul Pierce, Paul George, etc etc etc. Those numbers that you listed are no doubt star numbers, but I definitely think you can do less in the points department and still be a star. He definitely put up the numbers that I mentioned.

Time to see the Jerseys and a Spurs win.
pimp.gif

How does this dude Jordan Crawford manage to shoot 4 three-pointers in 1 minute of PT :lol:

like i said before, the top aint that bad but why different color shorts plus pinstripes?

SMH

IDK what you guys are talking about these jerseys are fire. The shorts just need to be fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom