Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what'd he say?

He grabbed a mic at one of the after parties. Told everyone that he's banned from NBA games now and that he smashed Chris Bosh's wife.

For no reason... :smh:
Damn where and when did this happen. That's pretty cold.

If true for looking that good it's clear bosh wife just another bird brain if she let Wayne in her.

EDIT

Just saw the vid/heard audio. Meh. Son sounds extra salty. Dude is obviously drugged out of his mind with that new Pac talk.

Last edited:
what'd he say?
He grabbed a mic at one of the after parties. Told everyone that he's banned from NBA games now and that he smashed Chris Bosh's wife.

For no reason...
mean.gif
WAY outta line...

Bosh gonna go over the edge one day and **** somebody up...

or pull out the yoppa
laugh.gif

what'd he say?

For no reason... :smh:
WAY outta line...

Bosh gonna go over the edge one day and **** somebody up...

or pull out the yoppa :lol:

:lol: my thoughts exactly.

This dude wayne is 5'2" and doesnt want it with any professional athlete of any sort. WNBA included.

Lil Wayne is such a douche. As much as everyone makes fun of Bosh it would be awesome for dude to call Wayne out and wreck that mental ******.

Not a Lil Wayne fan at all but don't blame him for Bosh deciding to elope with a gold digging industry ****.

Miami Heat are banning him from the game's:lol:

What is this? Communistic Russia? If Wayne has the money for them he should be able to get them. I'd be pissed also.

I'm guessing this whole beef started when the Miami Heat lost in the 2011 finals and Wayne was celebrating with Mark Cuban and Dirk on south beach?

Damn.

Back when it was Shaq and Kobe I'd see dude and think...who cares who owns team?

But I learned to really appreciate how much of a difference he made, and what he brought to basketball over the years. :smh:

Shame he goes now with his house out of order. RIP

Knicks are going to finish #2 or #3 seed so they are going to be contending this playoff season

Finishing Number 2 or 3 doesn't mean they are going to contend :lol: even though I'm thinking they probably will.

With the exception of Miami, I still see the easy as being wide open.

Well for the top 3 seeds because Miami has already been blown out by the Knicks twice but the bulls are playing good too so any of those teams can take the east

Doesn't matter where New York finishes its up to who they play cause realistically I can see them losing to the pacers, bulls, celtics and the different between them and the nets isn't that great that it would be a cake series.

And Miami coasts during the reg season, we know this, in a 7 game series with Lebron on his king mode I don't see the Knicks beating them.

Doesn't matter where New York finishes its up to who they play cause realistically I can see them losing to the pacers, bulls, celtics and the different between them and the nets isn't that great that it would be a cake series.

And Miami coasts during the reg season, we know this, in a 7 game series with Lebron on his king mode I don't see the Knicks beating them.

You never know what will happen in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom