Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the nba going to do without lil wayne?
laugh.gif
i dont understand why hes banned
He's gotten kicked out of like 4 or 5 arenas.. And apparently made a gun gesture at a fan... Stern is having none of that.
My brother told me this is the reason he got kicked out of the game.

R.I.P. to Jerry Buss |I

TWill getting a 10 day contract with Boston :nthat: He's always had game... Great court vision, great athleticism, can finish around the rim, very versatile player.

Wayne :lol: :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I liked T Will in Sac too... but I'm pretty sure he didn't come back because he had issues fitting in 
tired.gif

Lol at this being Russia because the Heat banned Weezy from their games. Nah its America where a business can tell anyone they want that their bizz aint welcome. Wayne is a clown. Bosh > Weezy

wayne>nooera

oh yeah i loved reading this on the crawl this morning

Garnett 0 pts 6 mins

Lol at this being Russia because the Heat banned Weezy from their games. Nah its America where a business can tell anyone they want that their bizz aint welcome. Wayne is a clown. Bosh > Weezy

wayne>nooera

oh yeah i loved reading this on the crawl this morning

Garnett 0 pts 6 mins

Seriously, how good is Faried? I love the dude's hustle and effort, he has great attitude, and can dominate inside.. I think he's a midrange away from being an all star..Can't believe we drafted mook morris ahead of him 
ohwell.gif

:lol:  this is true. That's why I liked Lebron so much during his first season with the Heat, the dude just embraced being the villain that year 

Such a dramatic shift in attitude from this year though, after winning the 'ship - dude has been a lot more relaxed and humble. I definitely like this year's version of Bron better though.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 this is true. That's why I liked Lebron so much during his first season with the Heat, the dude just embraced being the villain that year 
Such a dramatic shift in attitude from this year though, after winning the 'ship - dude has been a lot more relaxed and humble. I definitely like this year's version of Bron better though.
Totally, he went from most hated to possibly one of the most slurped on players in the league 
laugh.gif

they're 0-3 against the Pacers this season too

Yeah I know but the pacers defense lately has been lockdown but, their offense is truly horrible they average 85 points per game that's ridiculous

super bad. some of it is a product of the slow pace they place, but they have been bottom 3 in offensive efficiency all season :rolleyes

Danny Granger is healthy, hopefully he gives them a shot in the arm

:lol:  this is true. That's why I liked Lebron so much during his first season with the Heat, the dude just embraced being the villain that year 

Totally, he went from most hated to possibly one of the most slurped on players in the league 
laugh.gif
I think people only "hated" him because we all felt like he wasn't living up to his potential. It seems like he's finally doing that now (even though I still think he's too nice, dude should be a straight killer out there)

laugh.gif
I think people only "hated" him because we all felt like he wasn't living up to his potential. It seems like he's finally doing that now (even though I still think he's too nice, dude should be a straight killer out there)

I hate him because he's the best player in the league. I hated Kobe, and I HATED Jordan, mostly because I felt like they are the ones from keeping my team from winning a championship. Kobe and the Lakers most recently in the 2000 finals, Lebron and company last year, and MJ....well nobody stood a chance in the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom