Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm still weak off this Westbrook breakdowns be on another level...

roll.gif

I enjoyed the Michael special.

I try to sit back and compare it to today. Michael Jordan was in his prime, after coming off a three-peat and retired. The guy retired to play Baseball dude, how crazy is that?

Could you imagine if that happened today? If LeBron just quit after this year and decided he'd had enough, he's not motivated anymore, and he goes to play football.

Twitter would break down, NT would shut down, everyone would be astonished.

I know it kills Michael to this day that he retired in his prime because those numbers of championships could have been 8, instead of 6. Just as long as he was motivated enough. Maybe even 9 if the Bulls front office ego's didn't get in the way of the Bulls coming back during the 1999 lockout season. :x

^ Don't play dumb. You know what he is trying to say man :lol:

yea when i saw westbrook dressed like pinocchio and on all star saturday night, blake griffin, kevin durant, and tyson chandler dressed up like they were bout to hit up the blue oyster i dunno what was going on...

Maybe they were trying to attract the wnba audience with that **** on

Last edited:
Russ hates all the OKC media and beat writers, and deservingly so. They are all always so negative towards him, and Darnell for example (the light skinned guy who is holding the mic and kind of chuckles) loves asking Russ troll questions that he knows upset him.

Russ hates all the OKC media and beat writers, and deservingly so. They are all always so negative towards him, and Darnell for example (the light skinned guy who is holding the mic and kind of chuckles) loves asking Russ troll questions that he knows upset him.
Darrnell seems like a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom