Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Those are the Tmac 3s.. word to high school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Prior to the 2007-08 season, Jerry Buss invited Kobe Bryant to his home and warned he had a deal to send the Los Angeles Lakers' star to the Detroit Pistons -- a team that wasn't one of Bryant's preferred destinations as part of his trade demand.

Bryant then realized he didn't want to waive his no-trade clause to leave the Lakers and, most importantly, his owner.

"It hit me that I didn't really want to walk out on Dr. Buss," Bryant said Monday.

The Pistons' package for Bryant included a combination of their core players and draft picks, according to sources.

Buss passed away on Monday morning.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

T-Mac 3's :nthat: My favorite T-Macs :nthat:

Always loved when he pulled out the different color shoes in the ASG's... Those off the backboard pass alley oops were always great too :pimp:

Westbrook's post game interviews are classic :rofl: :rofl:

I have to catch this MJ interview :nerd:

Thats a dumb deal what are you gonna do with Lin? I thought that was the point of havin nash. Rockets are winning with this though.

I don't really know the rockets roster. My main point was Dwight for Asik and..... Fill in the blanks

I think that's a good starting point. I think the lakers players would love the hustle and intensity Asik brings. No emotional problems. Will defer.

And I think Dwight would re sign in Houston and Houston would be happy to have him

Thats a dumb deal what are you gonna do with Lin? I thought that was the point of havin nash. Rockets are winning with this though.

:lol: you think the deal breaker is Lin? You're getting GREAT pieces in Asik and Parsons.

Add earl Clarke and a possible piece because from what I understand the lakers can't financially re sign him.

Add earl Clarke and a possible piece because from what I understand the lakers can't financially re sign him.

If we don't resign Earl Clark I am going to be a Clippers fan next year.

Not Srs...but we better resign him. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom