Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Lil Wayne fan at all but don't blame him for Bosh deciding to elope with a gold digging industry ****.

Miami Heat are banning him from the game's:lol:

What is this? Communistic Russia? If Wayne has the money for them he should be able to get them. I'd be pissed also.

I'm guessing this whole beef started when the Miami Heat lost in the 2011 finals and Wayne was celebrating with Mark Cuban and Dirk on south beach?
Or maybe he did something worth getting banned from all games?

I highly doubt he got banned for something as petty as the Heat players being mad he celebrated with the Mavs in 2011 and requesting he be banned from all NBA games. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
I highly doubt he got banned for something as petty as the Heat players being mad he celebrated with the Mavs in 2011 and requesting he be banned from all NBA games. That's ridiculous.
This. I just can't see Lebron or Wade or Bosh saying "Yo NBA, plz ban Dwayne Carter from the Portland Trailblazers vs Indiana Pacers game" like why would the NBA even care 
laugh.gif

I'm sure the rockets would love to have the Dwight Howard saga come to their town.

Bum status if he doesn't turn it around quick
As much as Asik has been what I hoped for, a rebounding machine, and a big body to defend the rim and block shots, I think Dwight will be the perfect fit in Houston. Before he didn't want to go to Hou but now that Harden is a rocket, he's a little intrigued by the idea. Once he's healthy, he'll be the perfect guy in this fast paced offense.. He's still the best center in the nba imo

Last edited:
Lol at this being Russia because the Heat banned Weezy from their games. Nah its America where a business can tell anyone they want that their bizz aint welcome. Wayne is a clown. Bosh > Weezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom