Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they getting both?
This is where Dwight takes paycut to play in Houston with Love and Harden.

:lol:

BFFs

The split up is the reason the Thunder won't be winning a championship anytime soon, they're going to regret it for many years.

:smh:

Nah, they'll be okay
Being in the ECF or semi-finals? Sure but getting over that hump? I doubt it for now.

you been taking advice from Reggie Miller huh?

plus they have a better record without him

I'm sure the rockets would love to have the Dwight Howard saga come to their town.

Bum status if he doesn't turn it around quick

That's just it... He didn't. He played AAU with kids from Detroit but he played H.S. ball in the burbs if I'm not mistaken

More importantly, what's wrong with the fact that he chooses to be an articulate speaker? When did this become a bad thing?
That is what I am speaking of.

And I don't know what the issue is either. :lol: - Folks are just looking for a reason to get on Webber man. Must stems from his playing days.

That is what I am speaking of.

And I don't know what the issue is either.
laugh.gif
- Folks are just looking for a reason to get on Webber man. Must stems from his playing days.
well he did have a lil run in with ncaa...(for the socks and baggy shorts) after a letter outburst he had about some racist recruit letter he recieved.... then the whole got mad that he was promised to be a magic player...then last second traded to gsw...(not a big deal but ya know) I cant really think of anything else... 76ers felt he really didnt put out much of a effort as he could... Pretty much little petty stuff throught his career... overall pretty much sqeaky clean image and career college and pros... oh yea and the boneheaded timeout with no timeouts left and costing the fab 5 a championship... still no reason to hate the man.

Its damm if you do and damm if you dont :lol:

People mad at C-Webb because out there being articulate and trying to make his money and appeal to a wide range.

Dudes upset and calling him a sellout :lol:

But if dude was onstage acting mad hood :lol:

Dudes would be upset he's portraying them that way :lol: :smh:

RIP buss. :\

and I just heard what Lil Wayne said about Bosh's wife.
I'm all for Bosh jokes and laughing at his performance ysterday...but i dont get why wayne would disrespect the man by talkin about his family like that.

Just not something a man should do. smh @ wayne. :smh:

Listen, bosh was getting cooked by guards, it's gonna happen anytime you do it :lol: ESP in an all star game :lol:

But this fool Wayne :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom