Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFFs

Anyone see dwight throw up houston "H" during introductions? I maybe reaching here but, Harden said he has recruited during all star weekend..Dwight said the rockets are a good team, and he's shown interest..Could there be something behind this? 
grin.gif

Anyone see dwight throw up houston "H" during introductions? I maybe reaching here but, Harden said he has recruited during all star weekend..Dwight said the rockets are a good team, and he's shown interest..Could there be something behind this? >D

i really think it's gonna be kevin love
if portland was struggling, i could see lamarcus wanting to come back to tx and play. lillard is legit :smokin

I could listen to Bill Russel talk all day. That story about Bob Pettite and his grand father was really dope

I love what he said about all the Jordan/Lebron debate"I never asked the player to play against a ghost.We can only play agaist the guys that showed up while we were playing"
Is Tnt going to air the whole CWebb interview?

Last edited:
i really think it's gonna be kevin love
if portland was struggling, i could see lamarcus wanting to come back to tx and play. lillard is legit
smokin.gif
Love would be a great addition or Aldridge.. Lin/Harden/Parsons/Love/Asik 
sick.gif

I just can't imagine how hard it will be to rebound against the rockets when Asik and Love are boxing you out.. Love can hit that three as well, so it'll open up the lanes for Harden/Lin... 
smokin.gif

I could listen to Bill Russel talk all day. That story about Bob Pettite and his grand father was really dope

I love what he said about all the Jordan/Lebron debate"I never asked the player to play against a ghost.We can only play agaist the guys that showed up while we were playing"
Is Tnt going to air the whole CWebb interview?

all three interviews are gonna be on tomorrow on NBA tv.

not sure if its the Bill Interview with Cwebb or that guy from ESPN

Love would be a great addition or Aldridge.. Lin/Harden/Parsons/Love/Asik :x
I just can't imagine how hard it will be to rebound against the rockets when Asik and Love are boxing you out.. Love can hit that three as well, so it'll open up the lanes for Harden/Lin... :smokin

Would love to watch that team, 100 rebounds with Love & Asik
Harden & Love :x

If I could just meet one player it would be him for sure.

A open court from Bill Russell erato Jordan era would be so f'ing great. make it 2-3 hours I would cancel everything to watch that.

Last edited:
That pick n roll between Lin/Harden and Howard, man 
pimp.gif

If Asik can only catch the ball, the rest of the team would average more assists, but Asik is getting better with his offensive skills.. Now replace him with a 100 percent Howard..It'll be nuts, no one can help on Harden otherwise Love will shoot that three or midrange, or Howard will get an alley oop..
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom